I have Xfire

Comments

• Great, now go do your....xfirey...stuff...that it can do (doesnt have it)
    First post!
  • First post!

You only posted for this, didn't you?! :eek:
  • wellyeah :P!
  • Is it a bird?
    Is it a plane?
    NO!
    It's Deflun!
  • Woo! *adds*
  • Added. :)
  • i dont freaking know wtf im doing
  • I suggest you watch your back in that case. People that are confused have a habit of dieing and then going WTF HAX.
  • Padded. :)

wtf alv... lol
  • i dont freaking know wtf im doing
    I see. Have you ever considered a job as a drug dealer? :p
  • It's Deflun!

HELP!! POT RUNNER ON THE LOOSE AT XFIRE!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! *awkward silence* .... meh ill add you anyway *hears the talking slowly start up again* :D
    I see. Have you ever considered a job as a drug dealer? :p

Ahem... how'd you know my hobby? (j/k) and um... naws im financially fine, i just dunno wtf im doing (still.)
  • I see. Have you ever considered a job as a drug dealer? :p
    it was a lame joke anyway.
  • A friend of my brother bought a car after selling pot for a year and half.
  • Oh dibs. What kind?
  • A friend of my brother bought a car after selling pot for a year and half.
    wouldnt it have been quicker to get a job? kk, minimum £10k per annum, thats 3 cars.
  • troll, ever considered eating? Or somewhere to live (cardboard boxes arent really property)
  • Demoncard, ever considered eating? Or somewhere to live (cardboard boxes arent really property)
    I thought of that. if he ate, he'd still have 2 cars.
  • The point is that it'd be much fun selling weed for a couple of hours each night while chilling than sitting in a shit office bitching about John from accounting's new girlfriend...
  • The point is that it'd be much fun selling weed for a couple of hours each night while chilling than sitting in a shit office bitching about John from accounting's new girlfriend...
    who'd you vote for?
    I voted tory.
  • Didn't vote. I've decided that I ain't gonna voice my opinion until I believe that it will actually make a difference. We can expect the same again if the Conservatives or Labour are in power and since there isn't yet a decent 3rd party alternative, I'm not gonna jump through the same fucking hoops. I don't want my country to be run by a bunch of cowardly ex-public school boys who are more interested in social status and a decent pension then listening to "common" people's opinions. I favor a revolution.
  • Spin should be the next prime minister rofl.
  • you should be hanged.
  • you should be hanged.
    I look forward to that :p

you should be fried, and given to Obama as a token of goodwill from the construct.
  • Obama is cheap, allah will pay big for some "people food" instead of goat's heart
  • Obama is cheap, allah will pay big for some "people food" instead of goat's heart
    that was racist.
  • Lolz i Iz demonCard lolz!
    Fixed :P
  • that was racist.

I deny any rascism you may have found in Zax's post.

Zax is morally inmune.
  • Ah, so many quotes to choose from
  • I think Zax likes my quotes.