The PC Hall of Awesome

Post your best PC, one you own, or one you've seen. I know you are all going to go search the internet and download the best one you see off google images... But try not to do that. Post the Specs too.

Comments

• PC's are the new cars.
  • lol I think there is another thread about this because my white board says "what do i play construction on?"

IMG_00115.jpg
    IMG_00135.jpg

But this is my PC at college. Right now I am at home and my PC = me laying on a bed with a laptop...
  • The "what do you play construction on" was mine :P. Nice speakers by the way, ill get some pictures later.
  • Oh haha. I knew that I had posted pictures before so I logged onto photobucket and found these.
  • lol I think there is another thread about this because my white board says "what do i play construction on?"

IMG_00115.jpg
    IMG_00135.jpg

But this is my PC at college. Right now I am at home and my PC = me laying on a bed with a laptop...

Humans and I have the same computer. ;)
  • I have that case as well!

I'll post pics some time if I get around to charging my camera.
  • I really like how cool that case keeps my computer but it collects way too much dust. Thinking about a new one like the Antec P180. A lot simpler and less dusty.
  • I wish I had a picture to show you guys, my computer is built into an old traveling trunk for carrying sound equipment with stickers all over it. It was a project my dad and I did one Christmas.