Dale 7 spamming

So you guys know, Dale 7 is having a major problem (im tired)
He is spamming every server me and my friend goes to (Castiger)
I have screenshots to prove that.
http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx338/doofus2woofus/screen1.png
http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx338/doofus2woofus/screen2.png
http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx338/doofus2woofus/screen2.png

Just so you guys know, He's a spammer, and he claims to fk with us all week and he said that he just notified the admins that we did something wrong and to ban us from TC.net.. So please just don't believe him, I have no idea what his problem is...

forgot to mention, im tired. :rolleyes:

Comments

• He keeps using alot of foul words, and has over 6 accounts and creating another tomorrow, to bug us even more!. I NEED THIS PROBLEM FIXED PLS
  • Here are known IP and GUIDs, as follows.

2617365, 2617425

Looks like some kid starting summer break, or some loser who just lost a job. IP's originate from Austin Texas.
  • Not to worry, no one will be removed or have their account removed just because someone said you were causing problems.

Actually, we had a run in with this fellow. ECM's a safe mod to be in due to the recent viral ban Thyth placed on him. As for other mods, it's best just to vote-kick or even leave the server to find another place.

For some reason he just wants to "take down Con mod".

Known accounts are:
    [AF]Cooper89
    Medel
    dale7
  • Actually, the viral ban is a per server thing. You'd have to add him to your server's viral ban list for it to be safe.
  • Okay, THYTH and NAOSYTH's servers are safe...there.
  • If you have problems with these people in future, click on the "Chat" tab in-game (or connect to irc.arloria.net with your own IRC client) and join #tribes (or #the_construct if you want someplace empty)
    As long as BC is up, I will be in there, and do check messages every few hours if I'm not at the keyboard, so can have a look the next time I'm around if you leave a message. Don't bother asking if I'm there, just say what you need to say.
    There are fairly regularly other admins from the server idling in there, so you might be able to pick someone else up if it requires more immediate action.

From a check from the past week I've picked up the following, but there may be more that don't match up with the criteria if you guys haven't reported everything.
    IPs 66.69.217.46, 72.177.90.58, 70.113.61.60 and GUIDs 2610148, 2610181, 2617365, 2617425

Remember that everything that goes on in the servers is logged, and unless you see an admin tag in front of their name, all they can do is report an incident and have it investigated... if you did nothing wrong, you have nothing to worry about.
  • Hi it is me
  • Deadsoldier strikes again! :eek:
  • oh yes, another one of his aliases is: Arek
    • screen2.png
  • lol, take down con mod.

You really want to take down Con Mod?, go get a job at Vivendi or Sierra, those are the only guys who where close to that.
  • Hes a silly bastard. I hope i see him in BC or TX.
    You really want to take down Con Mod?, go get a job at Vivendi or Sierra, those are the only guys who where close to that.

Not even, we would just make a new authentication system, or even just change the
    game we play on.
  • Thank you guys, And krash, I thought was going to get in trouble for no reason So i thought i'd give you guys some screenshots of him doing it. :simma:
  • Krash you sould Put in a Report Function, Put in a Players Name and Reason and it Would Notify You.
  • Krash you sould Put in a Report Function, Put in a Players Name and Reason and it Would Notify You.

Thats very prone to abuse.
    Every little piss-ant is going to report someone who wronged him ever-so-slightly.

The best way is to notify these forums and server admins. Which has already been done. :)
  • Yeah, The forums is a great idea, it's checked every 24 hours. (or less).

(err not great idea, but I meant better than the report command, unless you someone include a chat log of that day and send it to krash so he can check it out
    And it already exists, but does nothing more than make funny noises and calls the person reported a noob.
  • Here are known IP and GUIDs, as follows.

2617365, 2617425

Looks like some kid starting summer break, or some loser who just lost a job. IP's originate from Austin Texas.
    Lets book him! :lol:
  • lol, lets.
  • yeah ive seena rek do this before, but not on such a massive scale, dont owrry, if i see him ill tell krash via xfire, if hes on there
  • This thread was dead, death.
  • By a whole two weeks...
  • go me ^_^
  • ^ Failure.
  • ^ Failure.

(Just using it as a visual aid.)