Comments

• R.I.P. Billy. :(

Wtf is with all these people dying?
  • I was going to ask the same thing, shitloads of "idols" are dying, well, to the moment I only knew one, but still!

People with no lives all over the globe must be grinding their teeth in agony and anxiety!
  • The unimaginable has happened: Billy Mays, the king of television commercials has died. That's right, there will never be another Billy Mays infomercial filmed, no more superb products like Big City Sliders, OxiClean or OrangeGlo,

Billy Mays, the man, the legend will be truly missed. R.I.P. Billy, you will always remain 'here' in our hearts and television history.
    tombstone.jpg
    With Billy Mays gone, will we enter a Sham-Wow era of advertising?

I will never lose this
    BillyMays.jpg
  • Alright... Who hacked ergo's account? He's actually typing complete sentences.
  • I take back what I said... Anyone have any idea what ergo's last post even meant? All I got out of that was "Rolf!" :(
  • Roll On Laughing Floor?

copypasta.jpg
  • Rolf strikes again, thats the fifth outbreak. :(
    Who's Billy Mays?
  • You're an idiot.
  • r.i.p.

The end.
  • R.I.P. Billy.
  • "Cilit BANG!!" Umm wait, uhh i mean "GET On the BALL!"
  • XD what the hell was that MC?
  • Lol, wow...epic video...
  • Fuck you Billy Mays. Now, if the Sham-Wow guy will die then we'll be set.
  • Don't talk shit 'bout my man Vince.

However, Cybor, I heard about a puppet rendition of Nosferatu on npr. I thought your hand might be at work.
  • *!BLAM!* you Billy Mays. Now, if the Sham-Wow guy will die then we'll be set.

What did Billy Mays ever do to you?!?! -Besides over-advertise random household products in that loud... annoying... obnoxious... yelling voice.

Well, Billy Mays was annoying, but Billy Mays dying doesn't stop the Oxi-Clean commercials.

I honestly don't think I'll ever forget his voice, I can still hear all those commercials in my head....
  • Lol, wow...epic video...
    XD what the hell was that MC?

I don't know... but whatever it was, it was really funny, in a really retarded way.
  • This guy was cool. :/
  • I loved the bit at the beginning when he went mad then threw the can
    and the fire extinguisher bit
    and the bit where that guy saw the airplane and just pointed at it like some idiot
  • awww.... RIP Billy mays and your fantastic products!! :P