Greetings

Hello everybody. I am new here on the forums and the construction servers. I am looking forward to learning to build even the most complicated buildings and computers on the construction server. I think it's great that you all dedicate your time into running and improving the server for these past years.

I should probably discuss myself. I am sixteen years old. I take an interest in architecture and engineering, and that is why I believe I will have fun on this mod. Previous games I've liked to play are Little Big Planet and The Sims 2/3. I just cannot express how happy I feel about the ability I have to build whatever I'd like on the construction server. Another thing I'd like to tell about myself is I like to use as much good grammar and spelling as possible. Even during game play.

Please tell me about yourselves and how long you have been apart of the construction mods. It would be greatly appreciated.

-Ryan F / Builder X

Comments

• First of all, welcome. That's one of the better intros I've seen compared to most internet shenanigans.

I've been playing for 4-5 years. If you have any questions on building, I'll try to help.

Oh, and if you're into engineering and architecture, you're gonna love it here.
  • If you Enjoy things like that you should look at getting Google Sketch up OR Auto CAD 2004 or 2009
  • Hey. Welcome!
  • Hi!

Theres a shortage of popcorn here (our bioderm plantations in the south have been closed due to swine flu), so bring your own.
  • 2/3 years, but i was on for a few minutes back in con mod v0.001 (i didnt know what it was, nor who made by) in 2001
    Then I moved house, lost CD, found it and returned in 2007.
    If you can get someone to show you how to build effectively, you will make an automatic good start,
    Welcome to the crew
  • Hi, I've been playing Con for 3-4 years I believe and Tribes 2 since it came out. If you like Architecture and engineering as you said, then yes, you will like Construction. (I share the same interests :)) Im not sure what time(s) you play but if we are on the same time I'll be happy to help you if you need it.

Just as a warning, a lot of these people like to start flame wars here for whatever reason. Don't be surprised if a thread suddenly goes WAY off topic.

P.S. There's a refreshment table somewhere around here with cookies and such
  • Welcome to the crew
    Yeah, we make big money from selling dope.
    Ok man, you gotta get in the truck...

Why're you guys posting life stories?
    And since when did Zax have a crew?
  • And since when did Zax have a crew?
    122gaad.jpg
    The crew in TS
  • I've been a part of the construction community since December of '03. If you need help, just holler at me.
  • I need help :D

wow, I sounded mental. (nothing to do with mentulmhat)
  • Welcome to the party, if you want to experience more "realistic" building, I suggest using the ACCM servers and not jetting. :p It makes for an interesting time building, however, it can be frusterating.

If you're here to build, avoid the TWM servers, they're still in the process of getting the basic piece manipulations in place.

Most users here will use the T-C servers, which run metallic, and is the staple of construction nowadays. :p

Hope to see you in game! =)
  • Hello, I joined T2 in about 2003. I had a fire and lost the CD for a while. Then in 2007 I found a free download on [url]Http://www.Secnem.com[/url] (not sure if it still exists). I've been a member since then.
  • zomg life story thread.

You know you wouldnt be so willing to post these things if MJ was still alive.

/me opens yet another popcorn stand.