Wallstreet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw&eurl=http://www.infowars.com/&feature=player_embedded

Watch all of it. Discuss.

ADDITION:

The TL;DW version can be found at

1:23:20 to the end

... will you keep your attention on it for 30 mins to save your fucking futures? Thats about how long American Idol is right?

Discuss, you silly sheep.

Comments

• Uh, I hope you don't mind if I don't watch all two hours.
  • Does this apply to us across the pond?
  • STFU NOOBS
  • Thank you Alviss, I love to hear this truth.

This is not sarcasm, only the truth.
  • Conspiracy Theorists Unite!

• What politician doesn't say things to get to office, and then doesn't make good?
    • How is this in any way credible, when the author/narrator is "interviewed"?
    • How is a Hip-Hop artist considered a viable source for anything other than music? (even if his ranting does (somewhat) make sense)
    • Executive Directive NSPD-51 effectively says the president coordinates reaction(s) to disasters (natural, or otherwise)
      "Enduring Constitutional Government," or "ECG," means a cooperative effort among the executive, legislative, and judicial branches of the Federal Government, coordinated by the President, as a matter of comity with respect to the legislative and judicial branches and with proper respect for the constitutional separation of powers among the branches, to preserve the constitutional framework under which the Nation is governed and the capability of all three branches of government to execute constitutional responsibilities and provide for orderly succession, appropriate transition of leadership, and interoperability and support of the National Essential Functions during a catastrophic emergency
    • usaserve.org directs to serve.gov, which serves as a platform for encouraging community works (i.e. plant a tree in the public park)
    • Africa? Seriously? We already went there, and the effects are still enough to make us collectively shudder over skin tone, words, and depictions of slavery...

I wait with baited breath on the posts to follow.
    Yay political banter..