The Truth Behind The "E-Drama"

I know nukem will either edit or delete my post on the ACCM forum, so here:

You all know about this whole "E-Drama" that nukem is claiming that I started, well, it's time to reveal the truth behind this forum's E-Drama.
Well if certain idiots like Phantom would refrain from posting his bullshit to attempt to start more "e-drama" I might do such a thing.

Why don't you look back at the past before I re-started development of TWM. You will notice no attempts to start anything, then you stepped in, got everyone going in the "war" in which you attempted to shut me down, Everytime I try to end this stupid argument, and even try to help, you start more bullcrap. In reality, this whole "E-Drama", is your fault, and you bear the scars of starting this entire "war". I hope you are happy with what you have done, Because more and more people are starting to see this sad truth. The only reason I am against your mod and more people are turning to me, is your behavior to others when they try to help.

Comments

• mainpic_peace.jpg
    Its not really a war until its declared, but it is quite stupid to be assisting the furtherence of such activity.
  • Delete Nukem's last post since he can't SHUT THE FUCK UP for once.
    Its not really a war until its declared, but it is quite stupid to be assisting the furtherence of such activity.

Where have you been for the past 4-6 months?

Obviously not paying attention to what happens. I stopped TWM development to go back to P-Con and C&C Mods, Then came along nukem and snowfire, insulting me for "Giving Up" on TWM.

There's your Declaring of it.

I handled matters the right way, removed them from my server. The next day, they come back, so I tell them I will re-start TWM. Now we are here. They go into my threads, and trash them with their "E-Drama", which proves my point of where E-Drama came from here.

So, You think it's stupid to assist the furtherence of it? Point your finger at nukem then, because he is yet once again, the only reason for the ignorance found on these forums.

Nukem, deleting my post on the ACCM forum only shows that you are cowering because it is indeed true, and you post an ignorant comment to try to backlash at it, "No He is making more E-Drama". Well, What is "E-Drama" in this case? I have a pretty damn good definition, "Nukem the Drama Queen Who Can't Handle Losing".

Once again, you show the community that instead of facing consequences for your actions, you play the blame game instead, try to pull out past events and actions that have long past and are gone, only to try to bash me to make me stop developing TWM. Instead of being a douche and doing that, why don't you look at this truth: I am 18 years old, graduated from high school, and will be attending college in the fall. Don't you think College seems a little more important than mod development and It probably will stop then?

Truth, so many Truths have been revealed lately. And it burns to be on the opposing side of this, doesn't it? Zaxx, however, is correct, in some matters. Furtherance of this is stupid and ignorant, so nukem, I say this, and this time make it stick: "WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR INSULTS, THEY ONLY FURTHER THIS ARGUMENT".
  • Delete Nukem's last post since he can't SHUT THE FUCK UP for once.

as much as i hate meddling in the affairs of this unfortunate and quite frankly stupid argument which is just a mere expansion of CCM (if you think about it that way), i have say, this is turning into a dumbfrenzy, YOU and NUKEM need to just make peace, new master server, new start, after all, what would a noob think of something so trivial and patheic, huh?
  • Takes two to fight, Phantom. ;) Host moar, I wanta de-bug your mod.
  • I'll host in a bit.

I'm done with this stupid argument, I refuse to offer any further assistance nukem. Especially after multiple times of attempting to help.

You can't take jokes, especially ones about coding. You can have it your way if you want, continue posting whatever you please to do so, I will just ignore it, and remove that what is off topic. As for everyone else, Believe what you want. I'm just tired of these immature threads and posts.
  • I hate to play devil's advocate (well actually I love it) but you can't start posting threads like this claiming that this whole situation started by BLNukem invading your thread, only hours after invading Nukems!
  • I hate to play devil's advocate (well actually I love it) but you can't start posting threads like this claiming that this whole situation started by BLNukem invading your thread, only hours after invading Nukems!

Please read the entire thread and the other one before posting a comment like that again.
  • lets give snow and blnukem a specific "visa" while posting in these threads.
    They have to be exactly to do with the matter at hand or....Bruce Willis might show up!
  • lol at this thread.

I think theres mutual hate between Blnukem and Phantom139, which could be removed if they both made a mod together.

That, or they make the DBZ mod.
  • lol at this thread.

I think theres mutual hate between Blnukem and Phantom139, which could be removed if they both made a mod together.

That, or they make the DBZ mod.

Thread Closed, Demon, nobody wants to make that mod, stop bringing it up, especially in a section about TWM.
This discussion has been closed.