Lil help?

Yesterday i was hosting ACCM 1.3.2 and i made base with regular stuff and teampass forcefields, then i saved building. Today i was hosting accm 1.3.2 and loaded up my base but teampass Forcefields didn't let me trough, i removed them and made new ones, they didn't work. I changed to 1.3.1 and loaded up my base FFs didn't work then i loaded Martyrdom and tried to get in "main base" teampass FF didn't let me trough. How i get this fixed. :mad:

kthxbai :cool:

Comments

• You check the type of forcefields you deploy and make sure it says "[Team Pass Only]"

If you went to 1.3.1 and it still didn't work, then it's something to do with your actual T2 base script, not the mod.
  • I really wonder what has caused team pass FF to break down, it worked fine before.
  • Actually, I once had this problem in my old CCM (not ACCM, noobs) server, all the FF's became no-pass only for some reason. I forgot what I did to fix it, but I think I just reinstalled T2. :p
  • I reinstalled tribes and ran construction mode teampass FF didn't still work, i reinstalled accm (but i kept my prefs and buildings) I tried again all pass FF worked but team pass didn't.
    Team pass FF worked on classic and base.
    :'(
  • Problem solved. SI caused all the troubles.