Seriously Krash

When are you going to publish your version of metallic?

kthxbai :cool:

Comments

• When it's done.
  • When it's done.
    Yes... thank you Captain Obvious.
  • Stupid questions often beget stupid answers.

It's never a good idea to ask when a mod will be completed :/ There's always changes to be made, always improvements. Nice to know people are interested though.
  • Yes... thank you Captain Obvious.

If you don't like my reply then keep that to yourself.
    That's exactly what Krash would have said anyways.

Back to the point, Krash works on it every now and then, improving as he goes, so the answer should be obvious.
  • If you don't like my reply then keep that to yourself.
    That's exactly what Krash would have said anyways.

Back to the point, Krash works on it every now and then, improving as he goes, so the answer should be obvious.

I'm just saying that answer isn't very useful, I'm pretty sure Dragon knows it will be done, when it's done, after all, isn't everything done, when it's done?

Dragonstalker, that's a long wait for a train that won't come, I don't even know if it will be released this year.
  • I'm just saying that answer isn't very useful, I'm pretty sure Dragon knows it will be done, when it's done, after all, isn't everything done, when it's done?
    What about Windows?
  • I'm just saying that answer isn't very useful, I'm pretty sure Dragon knows it will be done, when it's done, after all, isn't everything done, when it's done?
    What about Windows?
    Or high-school relationships?
  • I like how Krash doesn't bother replying to this post. :)
  • I like how Krash doesn't bother replying to this post. :)

I don't blame him.
  • Krash posts when he feels like it.
  • And gives ambiguous, neutral answers.
  • So, uhh, when will Pirate I be done? @_@
  • Sure is Taking a While...
  • I lol'd while reading this thread.

VGCG!
  • So! isn't tribes 2 FUN? xD
  • "So, uhh, when will Pirate I be done? @_@"

*Sigh....* Looks like we're back to square one.... -_-

Well, can tell you what Cornucopia will say.
    "When it's done."
    "Yes... thank you Captain Obvious."
    "If you don't like my reply then keep that to yourself.
    That's exactly what Krash would have said anyways."

"Back to the point, Krash works on it every now and then, improving as he goes, so the answer should be obvious."
    -_-
  • Krash doesn't answers this thread because he rarely answers any thread, I have devised a theory that explains this phenomena.

In the absence of light, there is darkness, right?, well, in the absense of sense, there's Krash!, meaning, Krash will only reply if things don't have anything to do with him.

* Study partially funded by Krash and Microsoft
  • When are you going to publish your version of metallic?

Soon™ The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 6 characters.
  • lol, I already gave him my suggestions. But he seems not to want to listen to any of them :)

I mean, seriously, making name tags have colors, is simple.
  • lol, I already gave him my suggestions. But he seems not to want to listen to any of them :)

I mean, seriously, making name tags have colors, is simple.

Well, he wouldn't be the first person in T2 to not listen to suggestions.