Sorry

Greetings,
I would like to make a formal apology to anyone who I have gotten mad at in the past week. I have overacted on many, many issues that have taken place on the two servers. I wish to say thanks to the admins who have put up with me this past week (and the years before that).
I also wish to acknowledge that I will be trying to calm down on issues of little importance. I ask for any of you who see me on the server to please remind me to stop getting pissed off if I start to complain about anything.
Thank you,
Rysterf

Comments

• I'd like to apologize for not being there to ram you with a shrike.

-Fast
  • Greetings,
    I would like to make a formal apology to anyone who I have gotten mad at in the past week. I have overacted on many, many issues that have taken place on the two servers. I wish to say thanks to the admins who have put up with me this past week (and the years before that).
    I also wish to acknowledge that I will be trying to calm down on issues of little importance. I ask for any of you who see me on the server to please remind me to stop getting pissed off if I start to complain about anything.
    Thank you,
    Rysterf

Only bitches apologize.
  • You're my bitch.
  • Only bitches apologize.
    No wonder people keep calling me that...
  • Only bitches apologize.

I apologize, does this mean you have an apology to make?