Some kind of lag...

Hi guys. I've been searching for it, but i didn't find anything. When i launch my constr. server i get some strange kind of lag. Everything is happening like.. too fast. One "E" press is a move of 50m length. Plz, help.

Comments

• Are you sure it's not 50cm?
  • What mod are you running?
    Have you tried using $timescale = 1; in the console?
    Is it just the player moving fast or the clock, protectiles, etc as well?
    Anything up with your CPU?
  • I've managed to fix it. It was caused by some error during the logging in. BTW, do you sometimes, when you log in, get a "There was an error during processing your request" message? When I get it (and that's too often) I can't see the server list (it's empty), and when i host a game, it's "lagging" like in topic. Player, clock, everything is going too fast or hangs.
  • The "error processing your request" message is fairly common, but I don't believe it should really affect anything more than tmail or the browser. When you're checking server listings and nothing comes up, open up your console to see if there are any connectivity issues with the master server.
    Never experienced it myself, but the ingame problem shouldn't be related to the lobby stuff though... which is why I was thinking timescale or hardware. Like perhaps a dual core system overrunning the process or somesuch.
  • I've checked the console during this error. There is "There are no more master servers to try" written, highlighted to red.
  • Sounds like a clockspeed issue to me. Have you used any 'speed hacks' in the past?
  • set affinity to one core?