Hi there!

Hey phantom, we need to have a little chat, I have given up on nukem and I need to go over a few things in your mod ;D just get on xfire sometime and add me to you friends list.

Comments

• Hey phantom, we need to have a little chat, I have given up on nukem and I need to go over a few things in your mod ;D just get on xfire sometime and add me to you friends list.

gnarly.
  • Could you explain what that means?
  • Given up on me? About what?
  • Hey phantom, we need to have a little chat, I have given up on nukem and I need to go over a few things in your mod ;D just get on xfire sometime and add me to you friends list.
    Given up on me? About what?

He means that the last good ACCM server is not going to be on anymore.
    I think he is going to host TWM from now on. I think we all knew this was going to happen. But

mybanner4a6e0d5138ff1.png

PS:More TWM servers YES!!!!!!

ike_where_this_thread_is_going-vi.jpg[/url]

PS for the PS:I LOVE TWM

And I just got my new sig!
  • He means that the last good ACCM server is not going to be on anymore.
    I think he is going to host TWM from now on. I think we all knew this was going to happen. But

mybanner4a6e0d5138ff1.png

PS:More TWM servers YES!!!!!!

ike_where_this_thread_is_going-vi.jpg[/url]

PS for the PS:I LOVE TWM

And I just got my new sig!

lol ergo, I was being sarcastic. And ACCM didn't "crash" or whatever, I just have a lack of interest in making a mod for a game that is on life support. More than likely, lots of people will leave T2 soon, it was nothing like it used to be. Multiple construction servers of all mods up at once, mostly filled. A few ACCM/CCM/TWM servers, Quantium, the 2 TC servers, ECM, and the occasional MooCon. Now there are, at most, 4 to 5 servers as opposed to the 10 to 15.

Why I wont work on ACCM is simple, T2 is dying, and has been for a long time. The lack of people is why I wont work on it, and those who just mod for the sake of modding like Phantom will continue to do so, I'll work on ACCM if I'm bored, but I don't have much motivation, there's just not enough people in T2 to give me a reason to continue the mod.

For Phantom, he makes mods because he obviously wants to get into coding when he gets older, I do them for fun. It's no longer fun when there's a handful of people left in T2 like now, so I don't even bother.

Flame, bitch, whine, do whatever... Unless T2 magically had a sudden growth of people, I wont bother with ACCM too often and development will be ungodly slow.
  • Ergo, shut up

gK5deb.png
  • lol, continuing the lives images:

kaneLIVES.gif
  • lol ergo, I was being sarcastic. And ACCM didn't "crash" or whatever, I just have a lack of interest in making a mod for a game that is on life support. More than likely, lots of people will leave T2 soon, it was nothing like it used to be. Multiple construction servers of all mods up at once, mostly filled. A few ACCM/CCM/TWM servers, Quantium, the 2 TC servers, ECM, and the occasional MooCon. Now there are, at most, 4 to 5 servers as opposed to the 10 to 15.

Why I wont work on ACCM is simple, T2 is dying, and has been for a long time. The lack of people is why I wont work on it, and those who just mod for the sake of modding like Phantom will continue to do so, I'll work on ACCM if I'm bored, but I don't have much motivation, there's just not enough people in T2 to give me a reason to continue the mod.

For Phantom, he makes mods because he obviously wants to get into coding when he gets older, I do them for fun. It's no longer fun when there's a handful of people left in T2 like now, so I don't even bother.

Flame, bitch, whine, do whatever... Unless T2 magically had a sudden growth of people, I wont bother with ACCM too often and development will be ungodly slow.

Do you think you could show mw how to code?

Yes, open up your game, and press alt+f4 to end your life.
  • Do you think you could show mw how to code?

Open up T2 and press Ctrl-F4 to open the modding menu.
  • Ergo is smarter than I take for my server is the last accm server, so in that case its dead... [Builder's.Vacation] is offically TWM ;D srry nukem
  • woohoo

mybannerglitter74487762.gif

And,
    mybannerblinkyfa3bbe4ca.gif
  • This thread is so full of passive aggressiveness and ignorance... i just want to grab my balls and shoot some goons.
  • Hey phantom, we need to have a little chat, I have given up on nukem...
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    lol....
  • Ergo is smarter than I take for my server is the last accm server

No it's not.
    This thread is so full of passive aggressiveness and ignorance... i just want to grab my balls and shoot some goons.

Omg lol
  • Omg lol

Don't look so surprised. ;)
  • Ergo, shut up

gK5deb.png

lol "not made with gay website"
  • [Builder's.Vacation] is offically TWM
    And officially Numbuh free.
  • And officially Numbuh free.

Isolating yourself from a fast growing popular mod, will only lower your selection of servers to play in.
  • Not really, when I mostly only play on TC.net servers anyway.
  • ACCM has served its purpose as far as I'm concerned. I think it's time we let Phantom continue what we've just about moved on from.
  • well said... sorta...
  • And officially Numbuh free.
    Good...Im on a diet.
    joke
  • Tribes dying? It got revived just this year :O
  • I doubt that is the reason.
  • Tribes dying? It got revived just this year :O
    T2 is dying?
  • Kudos to Nukem for working on it as long as he did. I gotta say I was never really a fan of ACCM, but I loved Deflun's Friendly RPG when it was up and running ( which it should be more often pleases? kthx)

I think that someone should host an MPM only server as I have always preferred PvP to PvE and that game mode always had a lot of potential, but was never properly realised :(
  • there already exists two mods that do this:

1.Krypton Construction
    2.Phantom Construction (My Mod)
  • P-con I loved it.