Server

I what to host a 24/7 TWM2 server. I have a spare computer. Could someone list the type of server I would need to make the computer. Also can you list the port I would need to open. For the people who helps the most they become SA's on the server. The server will be big because it will be hosting one of the biggest T2 mods and it would be 24/7. Plus when Cast server is off mine will be on.

Thank you in advance!

From,
Ergo46

Comments

• I what to host...

:lol:The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 6 characters.
  • I what to host a 24/7 TWM2 server. I have a spare computer. Could someone list the type of server I would need to make the computer. Also can you list the port I would need to open. For the people who helps the most they become SA's on the server. The server will be big because it will be hosting one of the biggest T2 mods and it would be 24/7. Plus when Cast server is off mine will be on.

Thank you in advance!

From,
    Ergo46

1st Off, TWM2 is not public yet. It was distributed via contest to select individuals.

As for the the server, You need to port forward it's IP on port 28000 UDP to allow it to be seen in the server listings.
  • Plus when Cast server is off mine will be on.
    Whats stopping her from hosting TWM2 hmmm?

Sorry, But I doubt your server would be taken seriously.
  • Apparently there have been some internet troubles in north Europe, so they cut the line, so nobody from there can play T2. That would sort of explain the significant drop in players in all servers recently.
  • Your kidding...seriously?
  • Your kidding...seriously?

Apparently that's what castiger says, and judging by the sudden population drop in her server from upper teens to pretty much 0, I believe it.
  • if erog really does host its going to be a disaster..
  • I could see him asking for SA on his own server.
  • Apparently there have been some internet troubles in north Europe, so they cut the line, so nobody from there can play T2. That would sort of explain the significant drop in players in all servers recently.
    Im in the UK, im fine.
  • Thats where you claim to be.
    (demoncard is actually goddish in that he is everywhere, all around us, a bit like the force, however his only weakness is, much like a dog, he cannot look up due to being on his computer 24/7)
  • Im everywhere. Im everyone. Im everything.

I AM DEMONCARD!
    Hide your women!
  • I seriously love that Signature

*BANNED*

lulz
  • I know :)

It's hilarious.
  • Im in the UK, im fine.

ENGLAND FTW!
  • What that has to do with anything happening on TC forums?
    Biatch
  • Says the guy with a Halo signature!
  • Well, halo is game and TC is gaming community. and you posted picture about bread...
  • In response to several people saying they were from Britain. What are you even arguing about?
  • Is there a way I could host with out opening a port.
  • no, not until RC4 when UPnP is implemented.
  • Is there a way I could host with out opening a port.
    Shoot/bomb your dumb router that hates you.
  • In response to several people saying they were from Britain. What are you even arguing about?
    He's trying to take Vazolyth's place as TC patriarch.