Fitst two days.

First day went good, I met a nice fellow named Mezylth. gave me an idea for my first creation, a bar! :D it was goin well I relized that it was dull, so a started to make a piano, End of day one. Day too. I tried to name my bar "Da Drunk" relized i couldnt make a "power source" got mad played a little goon haven. came back on later met another fellow cant rember his name though sorry. he showed be some of the coolest things ever with switches and pack dispensers. i figured what if i could do the same thing with my piano. make it play or somthing. the power source thing came into play. so i tried on other server The-construct.net [BC]. didnt work so i moved back and power works :D. made my switches loop just couldn't get to make my keys move :( so i make my piano fancy. Then they log on, Eric B and Torrent. Spam all over the place and call us niggers and other raceist things.and ask me who i would have sex with.*Pause* WTF KINDA WEIRDO?*unpause* i go tell mez they leave happyness. yay i log back on and load my piano and its a glob of spammy crap. then Another person logs on votes to kick me and instantly passes and by-by everything.

a good first 2 days dont ya think. is all the Builder Members like this? hope not

Comments

• Eric B and Torrent just like to cause problems. Most people are pretty good and will try to help you, not hurt you. Just save your creations every now and then so that getting vote kicked by someone like them wont make you lose all progress.
  • A piano is a good starter, but someone build one a while ago and....
    your going to have to be very intricate to beat that one
  • It was gonna move. which leads me to the question how do i make a Light support beam into a door?
  • You can do it with the texture gun
  • It's pretty awkward to do though. If you want to turn a LSB into a door that opens and closes with power, you need to use the Texture gun to change it into a contact door. Then you need to activate the door (by walking into it). Then you can change it to a powered door using the Texture gun. If you don't turn it into a contact door first, it won't work. I was struggling with this for ages until Rysterf showed me how to do it!
  • Thanks that dosnt make sense but it work. :D
  • Thanks that dosnt make sense but it work. :D
    Ask me if you see me online. I'll be more than happy to help.
  • Ok cool. whats the command to chage the timing with switches?
  • The command to change the timing would be "/timer #"