The Zephyr Thread

It's about time we have one. This is where you post all your Zephyr stuff so it doesn't get mixed in with the other threads.
Hu huh. as i said i say thing s i do not mean but, spin1441 and rysterf are losers
attck.png

brainu.jpg

buff.png

cod.png

disy.png

encs.png

fagp.png

gym.jpg

gymf.png

Note 1: Sorry about the quality of some of the pictures. I blame MS Paint.
Note 2: The distorted chat logs have had the crap edited out. I will be more than happy to supply the original chat logs when requested.

Comments

• Continued...

immx.png

knowu.jpg

losn.jpg

mast.png

nolifef.jpg

patp.png

relig.png

Note 1: Sorry about the quality of some of the pictures. I blame MS Paint.
    Note 2: The distorted chat logs have had the crap edited out. I will be more than happy to supply the original chat logs when requested.
  • delivers.jpg

This is funny. because it is true xD unlike all zyphyrs opinions.
  • lets not all forget the one that has made sig. material.

permabanned4.gif
    I made that?
  • Zephyr Zen ( mailto:[email protected] ) has reported this post:

http://www.the-construct.net/forums/showthread.php?postid=31581#post31581

This is part of this thread:
    The Zephyr Thread
    http://www.the-construct.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1466

This is the reason that the user gave:
    I've really had it with this harassment from losers.

This message has been sent to all moderators of this forum, or all administrators if there are no moderators.

Please respond to this post as applicable.

I'm responding to this post as applicable by calling out this entire forum and wishing you all would just go away.

Zephyr Zen: ...Whoever you are, this is not anything that violates anything and isn't something you can report. I suggest if you want people to stop picking on you, you stop being so confrontational and asking for it. (Not to mention tattling to the admin that some idiots are calling you names and quoting things you've already said yourself)

Everyone else: Stop being retards. Don't you have anything better to do than e-bully some kid? You're the cancer that's killing Construction Mod.

Just for putting this wad of garbage into my inbox, I'm going to ban everyone in this thread for two months so you can think about what you've done. Registrations are closed.
This discussion has been closed.