Doing

I am taking mods and putting them on my website. So post em on this page. If it is for a mod, i have an ecrypted zipper. So just pm the password to me and the people you want to access it. It will be under encrypted in the downloads. And pm those mods too. I can't host servers anymore cuz my computer can't handle rc2a so I don't host anymore, so I can't even use your mods. I may be able to do random license keys for the mod.

Comments

• Any Con mod being hosted right now can be found pretty easily on this website, so why should they bother having you put it on yours?
  • Soulice, instead of bugging everyone, go ask Shiniobi about working for Tribes Omega... We don't need you making more unused sites to host mods.
  • I am taking mods and putting them on my website. So post em on this page. If it is for a mod, i have an ecrypted zipper. So just pm the password to me and the people you want to access it. It will be under encrypted in the downloads. And pm those mods too. I can't host servers anymore cuz my computer can't handle rc2a so I don't host anymore, so I can't even use your mods. I may be able to do random license keys for the mod.

... wat
  • Any Con mod being hosted right now can be found pretty easily on this website, so why should they bother having you put it on yours?
    Ummmm... I can encrypt a password for zip files. I'll extract it, an then encrypt it. 256 bits
  • Soulice, instead of bugging everyone, go ask Shiniobi about working for Tribes Omega... We don't need you making more unused sites to host mods.
    Ok. But if he says no, I'm back to this idea.
  • Ummmm... I can encrypt a password for zip files. I'll extract it, an then encrypt it. 256 bits

This is useful how?
  • You're taking a step backwards, Soul.

See, if the mods were ORIGINALLY encrypted and you somehow hacked them and made them accessible to everyone, then it'd be pretty neat.

Otherwise it's like the whole bottled-water movement.
  • This is useful how?
    It be years before it would succesfully hacked. Google how long it would take to hack 256 bits
  • O NOES HOW WILL WE HACK IT...

ohwaitwedon'tneedtobecauseit'salreadyfreeandthreeclicksawaykthxbye
  • O NOES HOW WILL WE HACK IT...

ohwaitwedon'tneedtobecauseit'salreadyfreeandthreeclicksawaykthxbye
    Alright. Didn't you read one of the posts a while back?

And I was offering it to those who wanted it for just there tribe.

Give me a break. Waiting for reply from Shin to see if i am in the project Omega
  • It be years before it would succesfully hacked. Google how long it would take to hack 256 bits

hackbits.png
  • lol (poor guy)
  • Soulice... Stop trying to be useful, you fail at it.