Um.. why ban?

I don't know what happened but it seems that Zeph and Rysterf have been banned on the forums. So I may understand zeph but rysterf????
So wtf happpened?

Comments

• Arc: duh

Rys: no idea
  • Everyone else: Stop being retards. Don't you have anything better to do than e-bully some kid? You're the cancer that's killing Construction Mod.

That ignorant comment forced me to p-ban him from my mods, along with zephyr who was stupid enough to cause this to happen in the first place.
  • Phantom, nobody really cares that you banned Eehk from your mod (except, perhaps, for Eehk), stop bringing it up already.
    And blaming that entire situation on Zephyr is quite foolish, the majority of this community is to blame for it escalating to those levels of stupidity.
  • Phantom, nobody really cares that you banned Eehk from your mod.

You are my hero. :heart:
  • That ignorant comment forced me to p-ban him from my mods, along with zephyr who was stupid enough to cause this to happen in the first place.
    Phantom, nobody really cares that you banned Eehk from your mod (except, perhaps, for Eehk), stop bringing it up already.
    And blaming that entire situation on Zephyr is quite foolish, the majority of this community is to blame for it escalating to those levels of stupidity.
    Quoted for truth.
  • That ignorant comment forced me to p-ban him from my mods, along with zephyr who was stupid enough to cause this to happen in the first place.

The sad part is that you could probably permaban all of us from your mod and we couldn't give half a shit less.
  • Phantom, nobody really cares that you banned Eehk from your mod (except, perhaps, for Eehk), stop bringing it up already.

Here is a suggestion. If you don't give a damn about what I have to say. DON'T SAY ANYTHING. You obviously care by posting that.
    The sad part is that you could probably permaban all of us from your mod and we couldn't give half a shit less.

Yep, Vazzy is back :p.
  • If nobody cares, you don't need to broadcast to us that you are banning people. Because really, nobody cares if they cant play your mods.
  • lol @ Nao logic.

I care if no one cares that Phantom bans them from his mod, because their not caring means that they don't care that Phantom cares, but no one really knows he cares because no one really cares if he cares, but their not caring means I care about their not caring posts, which are full of lulz.

...Wait wut?..
  • The point is... bacon... that is all...
  • Nothing really matters, anyone can see...
    nooothing reeaallly maaatteerrs to meeeeeee
    If you dont care about getting banned then dont cause a fuss
    Any way the wind,
    any way the wind,
    any way the wind blows. HEY!
  • The sad part is that you could probably permaban all of us from your mod and we couldn't give half a shit less.
    What he said.
  • Hello.

Who are you? Where am I?? WHERE ARE MY PANTS?!
  • I understood nukem's post. I can feel my what little remaining sanity I have slipping away.
  • I understood nukem's post. I can feel my what little remaining sanity I have slipping away.

Don't you see them?
  • Spin, your sig still creeps me out.
  • I think its funny.
  • Who are you? Where am I?? WHERE ARE MY PANTS?!

/me slowly moves to the nearest door
  • /me grabs nukem's pants from Sig's moms floor and hands them over.
  • /me E-steal's Vazo's E-Car and E-runs away
  • First, yay thread derailment.
    Second,
    /me E-steal's Vazo's E-Car and E-runs away
    Why would you run?
  • ah yes. a common mistake.

i meane E-Drive
  • First, yay thread derailment.
    Second,Why would you run?

About damn time...
  • of course I do. How could I not? they're like fucking blaze orange in my sight with a huge ass fucking waypoint, I mean seriously, that font has to be like size 200 or sum shit.
This discussion has been closed.