What is ACCM?

I've always been curious to ask. What IS ACCM? How is it different from CCM? Why would I (or any player) wish to play ACCM? I haven't really found any sizeable source of information unless I recently had a blonde moment, so I'm posting here out of curiosity.

Comments

• Started as a small, personal modification of CCM by Blnukem and I, then, we decided to release it. It achieved pretty good popularity (as a construction mod) for a while, but it's died out recently. No one really works on it anymore.

ACCM has improvements to CCM, but still has some pretty gross bugs we never worked out. Still fun, though.
  • I fixed a lot of the bugs, but it's bottled up in my computer forever... :(
  • ACCM was pretty fun when you had something to do on it :)
  • Ah, I see. I can understand that then. I might check it out sometime.
  • ACCM was pretty fun when you had something to do on it :)

I so guess shooting Pokemon and Gears of War characters in TWM counts as something to do? And when me or Deflun host, we usually setup a RP. Most other hosts just give everyone super admin and spawn 50,000 zombies... Plus ACCM was never really finished, I lost interest in developing it when T2 went into a coma.
  • -.^

ACCM is the modification of CCM, and is, for the most part, simply CCM fixed. There's a lot more support for the commands, fighting, and building aspects of the mod, and is really quite simple. Should ACCM 1.4 come out, it'll feature various game types, such as Infection, VIP, and quite a few others. It differs from TWM by being extremely simple, and having nifty help commands. It also doesn't have Nukem's name written all over it, yet everyone knows who coded it. The entire mod is entirely fair, and the only way someone can bitch about dying is from lack of skill or lack of luck. It was extremely popular when it first came out, even had a TC server, X2. It died along with T2 when the Master Servers went down, and then there was a brief flare up a little while ago. ANd now, currently, it's dead since the maker, Nukem, has lost interest. However, should ACCM 1.4 come out with all expectations granted... it'll be a hell of a mod.
  • ACCM is a wrestling move performed by Demoncard after getting the opponent in a headlock.
    Its the double arm ACCM! He's got him pinned! 1, 2, 3! Demons the new tank heavyweight champion!

Or:

ACCM: what demon did with your mother.
  • ACCM is supposed to be a few decades ahead of CCM's timeframe, so some things are futuristic, while still modern. It adds a nice blend of combat options and some new toys to play with, but fairly balanced. Two of the more powerful weapons are restricted to ranks, they're not ungodly overpowered, but still enough to make you turn your head and be weary.