Martial Law In Effect

redrptr.png

Due to the overwhelming amount of senseless garbage that is being posted here I'm laying down my iron fist of admin abuse justice.

Any trends I, another admin or your peers notice of stupid, abusive or irrelevant posting (Including but not limited to: Saying the word "fail"; Posting image macros) will be met with either a formal warning, or a formal banning. In the case of a banning, smurfs will be actively deleted as they are registered. If you think your ban wasn't fair, be sure to bring it to my attention - I probably won't care.

Please obey all posted signs and placards. Thank you for your cooperation.

Registrations are open for the time being.

FAQ

Q: Who are you... ?
A: I'm formerly known as EEK n IKE, construction mapping pioneer. You may know such maps of mine as: Beach of Highrock Island, Lake Triclore, Alagormado Crater, Flatland Haunted, And more. I've been responsible for other things, such as: EEKhut.org, Rawr32.net, EEKchat voicepacks, and Hosting this website. I've been playing Construction since version .49, back in the days when the forums were hosted at Tribes2.org and was heavily involved in the community well after the official mod finished development. Long-time players will probably know me, newer faces in the last few years probably won't. While I'm not quite a co-founder of the site, Krash and I have been in a platonic relationship for quite some time now and most things can probably be credited as a joint venture... in spirit anyway.

Q: Does this mean I'm not allowed to use images?
A: No, not at all. Basically what I'm trying to avoid here are image macros. The question to ask yourself before posting an image is "Can I say this same thing with words?" If so, please don't post the image. Screenshots, photos, your own work, etc are all fine.

Q: Must I use proper grammar?
A: No, but please try, it helps us all out.

Q: What's a goodguy.png?
A: It means you're on the good list. You're helping rebuild the forum. You're not a part of the problem. This does not mean immunity to getting in trouble. Just keep acting the way you're acting and you'll do fine. Not having one isn't a bad thing either.

Q: Sigbot doesn't like quotes?
A: Nope. They're too big; Also, confusing; Also, often defamatory.

Q: Sigbat doesn't like quotes?
A: Sigbat does like quotes; Sigbat eats them.
This discussion has been closed.