Who smokes cigarettes?

Comments

• Why smoke in the first place?
  • While life is good, smoke weed; when bad, smoke not.
  • So you favor weed over just going clean?
  • I have a few friends who smoke, my brother smokes, my mom used to smoke, I just don't like it.. Drinking on the other hand... But I'm moving away from that too.
  • I don't understand the draw to smoking... anything, really.
  • Me neither, I've never actually smoked anything except hookah, which isn't really smoking. It was kinda cool I guess, but I didn't really like that much either.
  • I love it! Both weed and tobacco. It's weird. I'm addicted to the stuff, but that's why I like it!
  • no joints for me...(army)... just cigarettes
  • Where's the option for both?
  • Im dissapointed in you kurzand.
    Same for Spin. >_>

I hate smoking. Tried it once, hated it and my "friends" who said it was good, be a man etc.

Alcohol, nice in small amounts, but too much makes you act foolish.
  • Quick! Someone find Deflun!
  • I love smoking, every one brings me closer to joining the gangstas.
    seriously, I found my own meaning for "light em up"
  • Aren't you like 12? Bit young for smoking, don't ya think?
    He was last seen in Mexico, attempting to cross the border into the USA.
  • unky nukey im all grown up now
  • unky nukey im all grown up now

*Brings Zaxx to a strip club*
  • *Brings Zaxx to a strip club*

Lol, If he IS really doing weed/tobacco, then he'd have no troubles there.
  • Naw, dude.
    I agree.

FOR FUCKS SAKE, I WAS SLEEPING.

Anyway, I thought they had this weird policy against smoking in the army, but I could have just got it all wrong.

Or maybe it was in prisons.. (no offense)

Anyway, what's with all of you having no arguments against smoking other than "why do you do it?", how are you expecting to understand what's smoking something if you haven't done it, if someone smokes instead of not smoking, it's obviously because they deem it more interesting/benefiting than "just" staying "clean", so you can't just give that decision a harsh glance.

Now, if you have smoked something and you didn't like it, that's another story, I think the consumption of chemicals that alter your system in one way or another is something we practice every day, what makes smoking a joint worse than taking an aspirin?

I mean, yeah, they are different things, but one is taken for medicinal purposes, while the other one is taken for entertainment purposes, it's nothing more than that, just fucking chemicals.

I mean, that's what my logic says to me, but then again, I could be just bored and in a need to say senseless crap.

God it's freezing in here.
  • Eh...I know people have their reasons as to why they do, but I have reasons as to why I don't, in the same respect.

It just doesn't appeal to me...I suppose for medicinal purposes, it's better than the crap that's being put out in the market today, but still, that'd be quite a stretch for me.

I've just been around it all my life, and I get tired of it. Kinda like straight-edge families have kids who love the substances; I've had a substanced-up family, so it's just something I'd rather not have... :/

I mean no offense to those who do smoke, but I just abhor the habit (NOT the people...get that straight before you even think about quoting me).
  • ^
    ^
    ^
    What he said
  • ^
    ^
    ^
    What he said

^
    ^
    ^
    What she said.
  • I hate the guys who smoke outside Tesco/supermarkets. Babies and kiddies inhale it.

They cant smoke inside, but right outside...fags...
  • I hate the guys who smoke outside Tesco/supermarkets. Babies and kiddies inhale it.

They cant smoke inside, but right outside...fags...

Maybe they hate babies and kiddies.
    get that straight before you even think about quoting me.

:eek:
    abhor

Nice word.
  • Nice word.
    He's the only american I know who has said "adhor" in the right context.

If they hate youngsters, I hate them.
  • *Brings Zaxx to a strip club*
    =DDDDDD
    My smile is extenting over the reaches of my face
  • *kills Zaxx.*

It wasnt me.

*Mez points at chatlog*

>.<
  • I'm stoned.
  • :eek:
    o_O Did you think that was solely directed at you? Merely a preemptive measure to avoid a firestorm. Sorry if that seemed insulting. >_<