TWM 2 is far from done.

I posted this, because im tired of complaints about it being unbalanced. Does anyone think that the 2nd version of TWM 2 is done? It is far from complete, therefore, will be unbalanced, and lacking things here and there. So stop the complaints about it being unbalanced.

Comments

• It would be easy to destroy that post if I didnt like TWM. However.

How long till its finished? I really have nothing to look forward to this year.
    Except my birthday and the sales.
  • If we don't complain, then how will Phantom know it's unbalanced? He's no demi god like Thyth or Krash.
  • And besides, we would kinda assume that it WOULD be finished to some degree, otherwise why would he have made it public?
  • And besides, we would kinda assume that it WOULD be finished to some degree, otherwise why would he have made it public?
    Theres such thing as a beta. :p
  • ^

I'm tired of sending Phantom all these polishing updates. So, I'ma just download TWM2, fix them all, and send it back to him. :)
  • OMGWTFCOPYRIGHTINFRIGEMENT! Careful, he might sue! Oh god!
  • ^
    ^6789

Whats that?! Cant take the heat? what now biatch?

:lol:
  • Im talking about whining complaints without details.

I released it because it was asked for by a few hosts who wanted to see the current progress of this new project.
    Im talking about whining complaints without details.

Well said, I don't fix that what you don't tell me, Mearly saying how do you do this? or this is unbalanced, fix it, implies nothing, thus I won't bother wasting my time doing anything at all.

If you have a suggestion for improvement, please follow these steps from now on:

If it is a Bug Fix Or Balance Suggestion:

1. Clearly state the problem or bug, and EXACTLY what gun or feature it is attached to, this saves time, and makes it easier for me to pinpoint what needs to be fixed.

2. If it's a Balance Suggestion, Use the /idea command, or state it on my forum, be sure to provide the weapon that need's balancing followed by what needs to be done to do so.

If it's a suggestion for improvement:

1. Clearly state EXACTLY and EVERY aspect of what this feature will cover or do on the Forums, do not PM me suggestions for improvement, I'm tired of people filling my PM box with junk that can be handled by my forum, or in the server via /idea command.

2. Try to relate this idea to another feature of the mod, If it directly relates to that system, it will be handled as a in-complete part of the system, and will be handled as a bug.

3. Don't point out the obvious. If something is in dire need of fixing, I will most likely have seen it. (any rant posts that come out of this comment will be removed)
  • OMGWTFCOPYRIGHTINFRIGEMENT! Careful, he might sue! Oh god!

Sue me Phantom, I'll go to Kentucky/Kansas or wherever the fuck you live and beat the shit out of you, then counter sue because you were fat in public. ;)
  • Sue me Phantom, I'll go to Kentucky/Kansas or wherever the fuck you live and beat the shit out of you, then counter sue because you were fat in public. ;)

I lol'd at your weak threat.

First off, Not knowing where I live, simply implies I would not have anything to worry about.

Secondly, I hope you're a black-belt.

Thirdly, how can you even be a threat if you're in jail?

And Lastly, Your final comment is meaningless, look at the american public, obesity is a common problem in america, and it affects many (EX-cluding myself). So, how could you possibly sue someone for being too fat, especially, someone who isn't obese.

In fact, I think I'll close this thread before you waste my time with more insignificant threats that mean nothing to me.
This discussion has been closed.