Noooo!!!!

%!$#@$!#@$!#@#$

I just did A Virus Scan like a Week from Now.... It looks like I got a Trojan...

Right Now Im On my Moms Laptop... So Freakin Slow...
Anyway...

I cant Get rid of it. The Virus Scan went thou Very well intill It hit 95%.
Then The Scan Froze... I was like that for 2 Days. So I Canceled the Scan, And I havent been on the Comp Since.

Any Tips?

Comments

• Thanks Vazo,Ill Try it Out later.... Im Really tired from the Trade School I go to.,
  • Wait, you did a virus scan a week from now? Since you're in the past, can't you correct it before it happens?

Good luck!
  • Numbuh 178Numbuh 178 Senior Member
    Back up crap, wipe hard drive, reinstall windows (or whatever OS you run)
  • Always wear protection
  • How do you even get viruses anymore?

I haven't had one in longer than I can remember...
  • Wait, you did a virus scan a week from now? Since you're in the past, can't you correct it before it happens?

Good luck!

Eehk's time travel theories amuze me.

I would like to know more about the Eehk-continuum distortion.
  • I just did A Virus Scan like a Week from Now....
    :shrug:

I propose it can be fixed, if what he claims is true. We need to figure out the turning point of when he gave himself the viruses and stop him from doing it.
  • KrashKrash Neptune Sleeps
    timetravl.png

Congratulations!
    You're now an honorary member of the time travel brigade!
    This sticker grants you a +4 bonus to agility and adds a new ability: Auto-Reverse Cassette Playback
    It has also been proven to cause cancer if used at length.

If, a week from now, we're unable to stop you from downloading the trojan due to causality issues, you should probably be able to just run combofix and clean it right up. If all else fails, reformat.
  • The Last thing I Did Before I got the Trojan, I Uninstalled and Installed MapleStory.
  • Is Maplestory a Trojan?
  • have you identified the virus? if you do, tell me.
    if not, i recommend you install avast antivirus (http://www.avast.com) install it, run it in boot-time mode. it will scan your pc with nothing else running, if you cant install it, run the lappy in safe mode, then try it, if you cannot access the internet, install the most recent virus definitions here: http://files.avast.com/iavs4pro/vpsupd.exe

i know my stuffs about computors :)
  • The Laptop Doest Have the Virus. My VAIO Does.
  • :P whatever computer that has it
  • The name is Trojan.js

Or at least What I think it is.
  • 2 Magic Words:

System Restore.
  • javascript? lol
    can you open it in a text editor?
  • Dunno, But the Same Add Keeps Popping Up "GET THIS VIRUS POGAM NOW AND FIX YOUR COMPUTER"

And it did Say Pogam. lol.

I was using Windows Live Care Scan.
  • ZaxxmanZaxxman Clueless Noob
    that sounds like something i once had...dont get that program.
    yes, it does induce a system restart, especially if it has reached the stage that your desktop background is being changed.
  • NaosythNaosyth AKA Avenger777
    ComboFix works miracles
  • It is necessary to apply some preventing methods to protect PC from malware attack. This will help us to get rid of malware.

for more information visit: http://www.fixbrowserthreats.com
  • Dark Dragon DXDark Dragon DX The Programmer
    2 Magic Words:

System Restore.

Probably safer to do a proper reinstall if you don't know the full extent of the infection.