Rio wins 2016 Bid

any comments about this? I personally was laughing when I heard chicago was first to be voted off of the potential Olympic city choices.

Especially after those ignorant comments made by obama and his crew.

Comments

• Good for them, North America can't hog the Olympics every year.
  • yeah, I kinda think it's great that a south american country finally gets it.
  • maybe it will bring the crimerate down. out of the 4 candidates, it had the highest crime rate at 31 of every 10,000 people a day get murdered or something like that..
  • Eh, you've still got pretty good odds of staying alive.
  • Especially after those ignorant comments made by obama and his crew.
    How were any of the comments Obama made ignorant? Do you even know what Obama said in his speech?
  • Just wait for 2012...then its aaaalll miiiine
  • Mine actually :P
  • 2012 ftw! :P
  • Mine!!!
    Dont move! >.<
  • Eh, you've still got pretty good odds of staying alive.

well my point was that the olympics will hopefully allow the murder rate to go down.. compared to other cities, that's a very high death rate.
  • Yes of course.
  • Good odds. But do you really wanta take them? 31 other people did. Guess what that got them?
  • Erog? With the knife? In the drawing room?
  • no, demoncard with a wtf post, in the construct room
  • Good odds. But do you really wanta take them? 31 other people did. Guess what that got them?

Well, I like to think that since I spend a lot of time at home and don't often hang out with a "bad crowd" that that would give me a significantly lower chance of dying. Granted, I'm sure some of the people killed were like me, but I think my chances are better than a lot of people.
  • chicago was in 2nd with 17 out of 10k i think. like i said im not exactly sure the number, but the people of chicago were crossing their fingers.. there has been a LOT of violence there.. especially in the schools. and honor roll student got beaten to death by other highschool kids.. seems like the brothas wanna blame all their problems on white people but sometimes they are the ones who hold their own kind back from getting out of the streets. thats my opinion though.. thats why the only rap i kind of like is the early 90s ganster rap.. that was actually real shit. they didn't talk about bling bling and smackin bitches and what not. for example. the lost boyz "there's no justice understand man there's just us. the only time we stick together is when the whites crushed us"