Random screenshot

2»

Comments

• Here is a tank that I made about 3 years ago. Made in Maya at school when I was supposed to be learning photoshop haha. Have more pics and the file if anyone wants it =p
    • 236a56d1.jpg
  • Hah, someone in my drafting class was making a tank in AutoCAD before.
  • @Zaxxman: No you shouldn't be drinking beer..
    And UltraCorn.. Are your tastebuds dead? How can you say Pepsi isn't yummy?
    :O
  • Humans, Zephyr Zen: Nice models guys. :P

Also guys, if you've made anything like music or anything else artistic, post that too.
    @Zaxxman: No you shouldn't be drinking beer..
    And UltraCorn.. Are your tastebuds dead? How can you say Pepsi isn't yummy?
    :O

Hotchik, Nice to see you again, ;) and no, my tastebuds aren't "dead", I just don't like the taste of pepsi, to me it tastes (and looks) like somekind of carbonated car fuel, I guess I just don't care for colas much, the only thing I like about pepsi is the taste of Mountain Dew, (which is my favorite soda). ;)

(Pepsi tastes okay I guess, I just prefer other sodas.)
  • Here's a new Tank barrel I'm working on for the BoS Server its just concept right, now I need to get it across to tricon2 elf so he can make a .dts model for it, I'm still walking in the dark about it but I haven't added textures yet I have to make the textures my self.

Wasn't that made in Google SketchUp?
  • That is SketchUP.
  • Heres just a throw together sketch i did of a concept vehicle
    , it was in my mind at the time, it wasn't much effort, i don't know why i decided to have the doors cut into the roof i think i was going for a Ford GT look :/ don't ask me why i was half asleep when sketching this lol
    • CCF20102009_00000.jpg
  • Someone post some UltraCorn. :p