A second week of screenshots.

Here are a number of random screenshots from the past week in construction. Unfortunately I wasn't able to take any on Tuesday or Wednesday, so there might be a few here even less interesting than the rest. :p

I'd like to invite anyone with screenshots to post them in these threads or your own new ones, it doesn't matter if you have a building or anything, just feel free to attach some and stick them up for everyone to see.
  • 1.jpg
  • 2.jpg
  • 3.jpg
  • 4.jpg
  • 5.jpg
  • 6.jpg
  • 7.jpg
  • 8.jpg
  • 9.jpg
  • 10.jpg
  • 11.jpg
  • 12.jpg
  • 13.jpg
  • 14.jpg
  • 15.jpg
  • 16.jpg
1.jpg 194.1K
2.jpg 103.1K
3.jpg 90.9K
4.jpg 136K
5.jpg 149.4K
6.jpg 175.9K
7.jpg 105.1K
9.jpg 89.3K
10.jpg 80.3K
11.jpg 173.8K
13.jpg 97.9K
15.jpg 163.2K
15.jpg 163.2K

Comments

• I'll hopefully have a few good ones. I've been building some stuff on my server and on the Utah construct server. For some reason though, I don't think my screenshots automatically save in any folders. =(
  • I'll hopefully have a few good ones. I've been building some stuff on my server and on the Utah construct server. For some reason though, I don't think my screenshots automatically save in any folders. =(
    By default, screenshots taken with your print screen key will be saved in your Tribes2\GameData directory as screen1.png, screen2, etc. The trouble with this is that each time you reopen the game the counter resets to 1, overwriting older screenshots every time you take a new one.
    Myself I've been using Halshot for years, it's not fantastic, but it does what I need it to. It does disable the huds and such though, so if you want to take pictures of chat and player names it's probably not for you.
  • yeah i dont even get those. i am going to have to reinstall i think. i have had a few ue's lately too. as well as losing keybinds i think. too much crap in my installation i guess.

**edit**
    actually it probably wont matter. the internet at the house i am staying at is being really slow/weird too. tomorrow i move into my dorm for my freshman year of college so time may be scarce until i am fully transitioned into the college life. hopefully classes/activities don't pull me completely away from building :(

it was fun coming back for a couple weeks anyways. well see