What will you be for Halloween?

What are you gonna be for Halloween and why? :p

I'm gonna be a cereal killer (die cheerios), but the costume will be based off of the dude from prototype.

3785680329_80bc4f3361.jpg

Maybe I'll have an actual picture tomorrow, the only difference would be a ski mask and gloves.

Comments

• haha cereal =p

im probably going to be mario, my younger (taller) brother will be luigi.
  • havent figured out what i wanna be yet. Something demonic would be sweet. That or a T2 armor suit with M32 and med pack... that would take a bit of paper mesha though...
  • Well, you all know what I'm gonna be, but I've only shown the helmet in the Artistic Thread.

So....Guns I made and the whole thing. I'm gonna wear gloves so my hands don't look so puny in the armor ._.

And yeah, that's a laser attached to the side. I think Nao has a BR as opposed to an SMG.
  • Im going as me since all the stuff is sold out, and it smells funny.
  • Lol nice work Mez :D

I had a lack of inspiration this year, so am going in a full suit....with a pumpkin mask...genius.
  • I'm not gonna trick or treat. Instead, I'm gonna scare the living sh!t out of the kids that come to my door with a spoon.

Beware the spoon
  • I'm still debating whether to go to a dubstep night or not.

I'm also still debating whether to go as "Middle Management Pumpin-head Man" or to dress myself upside down and go as the upside-down man.
  • or to dress myself upside down and go as the upside-down man.

Man!, that's twisted.
  • I'm still debating whether to go to a dubstep night or not.
    OMG DOOOO ITTT
  • I get bored of Dubstep after a few hours though...although my attention tends to be proportionate to the amount of white powder I devour ;)
  • I'm not gonna trick or treat. Instead, I'm gonna scare the living sh!t out of the kids that come to my door with a spoon.

Beware the spoon
    :lol::lol::lol:

I'll be going as nukem, as he scares kids.
  • You still haven't grown up, have you?
  • I was thinking about being a hunter from Left 4 Dead.

Or Rick Astley.
    I think being Rick Astley for halloween is much scarier. :p

123702313985.jpg>view_320200_1_1227888149.png
  • Im going to be your mom for halloween.
  • Im going to be your mom for halloween.

I'll be White Wagon LX.
  • You still haven't grown up, have you?
    I had to say that before someone else did.

Hurry up and war dec me, chicken. :wave:
  • I smell Blchicken.

KFC.svg
  • Don't Double Post Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • You're a strange little kid, Demon... Fucking ask Alviss why he hasn't let the votes pass, don't try twisting it around on me, I've made the votes for it already, but he wont pass them.
  • I smell Blchicken.

KFC.svg
    +1 for Demoncard.
  • Pirate
    What does that make you? A hisec chicken?

You should know that even pirates have their loyalty.
    You chickens on the other hand, shot Colonel Sanders in the back. :mad:

You say you blew me up for whining? I had good reason to whine, you guys were wusses and weaklings.
    Even if I did whine, just a little bit, was that reason enough to shoot me? Even after all I did to help?

Quake in fear, cartel chickens.
  • Anyone ever noticed how The Colonel looks remarkably like Rolf Harris?
  • lol, True as that may be Spin, it has nothing to do with my order of Blchicken.

So as I was saying; The only reason why Nukem and alvissimo had to stab me in the back was because they couldnt defeat me in a head on duel.

Simply put, they and their pathetic corp of chickens suck. Real bad.

Lets see, Nukem cant play T2, Alviss cant play T2, and they cant play EVE.
    Why dont you just give up?

Even after I helped several members of your weak corp, you decided to stab me in the back.
    You guys must really be poor/stupid. Its pitiful. I feel sorry for you, you picked the wrong guy to tk.
  • lol, True as that may be Spin, it has nothing to do with my order of Blchicken.

So as I was saying; The only reason why Nukem and alvissimo had to stab me in the back was because they couldnt defeat me in a head on duel.

Even after I helped several members of your weak corp, you decided to stab me in the back.
    You guys must really be poor/stupid. Its pitiful. I feel sorry for you, you picked the wrong guy to tk.

die!
  • What does that make you? A hisec chicken?

You should know that even pirates have their loyalty.
    You chickens on the other hand, shot Colonel Sanders in the back. :mad:

You say you blew me up for whining? I had good reason to whine, you guys were wusses and weaklings.
    Even if I did whine, just a little bit, was that reason enough to shoot me? Even after all I did to help?

Quake in fear, cartel chickens.
    lol, True as that may be Spin, it has nothing to do with my order of Blchicken.

1. Me and Alviss don't even play T2 anymore, and when we did, we never saw you. Ever. So don't even bring T2 into this. From what I hear all you do is drive tanks around pointlessly, and you don't even play offense OR defense.
    2. My entire corp wanted you dead and kicked, it wasn't just me and Alviss.
    3. If we couldn't defeat you, then why did you die? (Oh yeah, and read up on dual repping battleships, since you don't know about them and I know you're going to bring that up)
    4. You didn't help anyone. So stop acting like you're the savior of Eden.
    5. You must be really "poor/stupid" if you think we need to fear you. The most you've done is bitch and moan and call me a chicken/capitalist (for whatever reason) and complain on how we blew up your little battleship. It's a fucking game, an internet spaceship game. Grow the fuck up already.

P.S. Since you're gonna bring this up again, I'll tell you once more (God, you're thick). Talk to Alviss about that wardec, I've already put up votes for them but he wont pass them.
    EDIT: I just noticed you joined a new corp (probably got kicked out of the one you were in), and that corp is in an alliance. Which means it costs 100 million isk a week for a wardec. So unless you want to pay us to kill you, we wont bother now. Unless, of course, you come to lowsec. Then you're dead. :)

Now was there anything I missed? Oh yeah, good job with the thread derailment. How this went from Halloween to EVE is beyond me.

P.S.S. [Since I just noticed your dumbass remark in black text] Alviss isn't even allowed in hisec. Just thought I'd point that out. :rolleyes:
  • Halloween's been over. This thread is now declared dead
This discussion has been closed.