New Ship

Been working on a new project since a couple of my classes ended early for the semester, and I have all Thanksgiving break off, and I like where it is headed so I thought I would make a post here :heart:

Its meh new ship, keep in mind that it is still a WIP.

Screen 1: Shows inside the Docking Bay, one of the engine generators, and a little (empty) storage room.

Screen 2: A view coming from the docking back in the back, the middle room, on the way to the cabin.

Screen 3: Inside the cabin looking at the ship's hologram/status computer.

Screen 4: A key to the hologram, tells you what all the pretty colors mean.

Screen 5: A view out of the front window.

Screen 6: The middle room (in between cabin and docking area) again, with the entrance ramp dropped.

Screen 7: A view on the outside, from the top.

Screen 8: A view of the bottom, with a noob in the middle. =p

What makes this ship different from other ships I have built, or even seen, is that the hologram actually keeps track of almost everything inside the ship.
Whenever a player moves from room to room, a FF moves from room to room keeping track of who is in what room. Whenever a door is closed, the FF indicating that door goes from Green to Yellow. When someone activates one of the two docks, it shows up. When an engine generator dies, that shows up. When the warp core is activated, that shows up... More to come.
  • screen1.png
  • screen2.png
  • screen3.png
  • screen4.png
  • screen5.png
  • screen6.png
  • screen7.png
  • screen8.png

Comments