Explosive Cascade Decon

I used to play these mods alot, but now i cant seem to get them to work.

This happens with ALL of the Con mods, (Quantium, Metallic, Moocon etc.)
when i host it, deconstruction ANYthing seems to do a cascade deconstruction. but with explosions coming from it. please note, changing the cascade function on the construction tool does absolutely nothing.

I'm using the free version off of FilePlanet, Help?

Comments

• This is a default server setting on most versions of construction. What you need to do is, making sure you're an admin, press esc and scroll through the list of functions in the top right until you get down to "Disable Cascade Mode". Along side this will be a number of others you will want to change, such as expert mode, owner-only settings, invincible deployables and the like.

These can also be changed in your prefs/Serverprefs.cs file or in the server console. Things like:
    $Host::Cascade = 0;
    $Host::CRCTextures = 0;
    $Host::ExpertMode = 1;
    $Host::InvincibleDeployables = 1;
    $Host::OnlyOwnerCascade = 1;
    $Host::OnlyOwnerCubicReplace = 1;
    $Host::OnlyOwnerDeconstruct = 1;
    $Host::OnlyOwnerRotate = 1;
    $Host::NoDeployEffects = 1;

Every version of Construction mod ever released is free, by the way. There are a couple others you could check out in this thread: http://www.the-construct.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9
  • YES! you fixed it thank you! (i feel stupid but i never would have thought to look there) -_-
    I completely overlooked that little function even though its right below purebuild.

btw, by free version i mean i have no cd key to play online, so no happy rpg'ing with friends for me T_T
  • btw, by free version i mean i have no cd key to play online, so no happy rpg'ing with friends for me T_T
    Ah, yeah. That one totally slipped by me. :)

Well, there are a couple alternatives to the master out there if you've got friends who have the game but can't play with. You might be interested in this one here:
    http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=500559
    which should have all you need to list the servers using it (think there are about 7 at the moment) or host your own.

There's also Thyth's RMS for a server list, though it's not used much.