pre-tribes next saves?

what ever happened to all our old saves from before tribes next. like before seirra shut down the servers. shouldnt all of our old save files be sitting in some databank somewere? please tell me if this is possible and how i would go about retrieving my old things if it is. :wave:

Comments

• IA Bought the Tribes IP, chances are Sierra didn't had over the saves and just deleted them.
  • Aren't the saves with the host of whatever server the buildings were saved in?
  • The saves are on every server computer you played on.
    I think the official TC servers dropped them since TN. Sloik's Krypton construct did the same.
  • well does anyone know specifically for the construct servers? i really only used those servers.
  • well does anyone know specifically for the construct servers? i really only used those servers.

Even if the TC saves are still there, who's going to dig through thousands of files?
  • so all hope is lost? that's depressing. ohh well. time to move to bigger and better projects.
  • so all hope is lost?
    Not exactly. Someone may still do it.
  • well to anyone that has the time to do it. i would very much appreciate it. and I'm sure I'm not the only one that wishes to have back a few of there old saves.