A movie?! In the construct?!!

Yes, I thought this too epic to not share. :D:D:D

EDIT: You'll have to double click the picture to open a new window, since embed was disabled... I really wonder why they even bother sending movies to youtube if you can't embed them. *sigh*
:(

EDIT:EDIT: Apparently they are also making a game to this which ties any loose ends in the story, which is also why I thought I'd share this. ^_^

Comments

• fucking disney

looks pro though
  • meh, a few companies got bought out by disney perhaps, it seems in keeping with the old movie however, so save the flames @ disney for when im wrong
  • You know what was sad? Marvel sold out to Disney
  • looks cooooool
  • Jake Gyllenhaal is gonna be the Prince of Persia.

jake-gyllenhaal-prince-of-persia-movie-poster.jpg

It's like the completely opposite feeling you experienced when viewing that TRON trailer.

Don't get me wrong, he's a great actor. I just don't think that's the best...situation. Though I'll be damned if he doesn't look the part...
  • Jerry Bruckheimer is directing it and you're worried about Jake Gyllenhaal?

edit: Tron looks sweeeet
  • You know what was sad? Marvel sold out to Disney

I don't think the first tron movie had anything to do with marvel though, but this is true, and its a bit worrying tbh... :(
  • You know what, Disney's turning into the Microsoft of movies and games now...
  • Jake Gyllenhaal is gonna be the Prince of Persia.

jake-gyllenhaal-prince-of-persia-movie-poster.jpg
    I lold.

Disney games are weird. Take Kingdom hearts for example; you get Micky Mouse and Donald Duck terrorizing alternate dimensions, and using Firaga on giant crabs. Whats the point?