Need More Admins.

Hello.
This is turret001;

Guys i think we need more admins, servers are fulled with noobs.
Please do something.

Turret001!..

Comments

• Yeah, there are long periods of the day where the servers go unchecked and piece spam is rampant.
  • Servers are filled with too much sauce. Someone must do something immediately. :mad:
  • Hello.
    This is turret001;

Guys i think we need more admins, servers are fulled with noobs.
    Sounds like a job for our caped crusader Vaz.

I think I could be a good admin, considering I know what it takes to be kicked. ;) I think I'd do a good job.
  • Who ya gonna call?
  • Who ya gonna call?
    Krash from the dead?
  • This is ridiculous. Dannis was in TX AFK with 800 some odd pieces so naturally I voted to kick him. He can return to the game when he gets back but he was doing nothing. DeadWrong was there but also AFK... So then they turn around and kick me out... Childish. We need more admins. Please.
  • I would expect people to kick me if I was AFK with tons of pieces.
  • I was the one afk with the ~850 pieces
  • Ok. So you're dannis. What are you saying
  • there is a such thing called the "vote to kick" button, and the "vote to remove orphaned deployables"
  • there is a such thing called the "vote to kick" button, and the "vote to remove orphaned deployables"

Which is exactly what we're discussing here...
  • yeah i agree, somehow there has been a big influx of new people that are all good friends with eachother that like to vote-kick the people that actually know what they are doing.

i joined the other day, sleepless sniper voted to load his 402 piece building that he ALWAYS loads and stares at... doesnt build on... someone voted no (i didnt vote at all) and he said "humans your an ass" then voted to kick me and i was gone...
  • It's simple...

... kick the Batman.
  • When I was on today, Sleepless-Sniper kept ramming me with his vehicles. I then told that I would start a vote kick against him if he continued. He then started a vote kick against me. Fast Fire is a witness (I think).
  • Sleepless sniper is particularly bad..
  • We are ever watching.
  • Yes the servers should be policed at all times considering we have some admins do the wrong thing from time to time.
  • Yes the servers should be policed at all times considering we have some admins do the wrong thing from time to time.

Kicking/Banning for you for justified reasons isn't wrong. What are you smoking?
  • What are you smoking?

:rolleyes:

I swear... That weed was EmperorsChamp's... Just because it was my coat pocket doesn't mean I was smoking it... :(
  • did i state me?
  • did i state me?
    You're banned from the servers right now. Why would you think you would get admin?
  • You're banned from the servers right now. Why would you think you would get admin?
    I have an intercontinental ballistic missile aimed at fast_fire. I think you should comply...
  • Any time we take action, people complain.
    Any time we don't take action, people complain.

I have a suggestion: Stop complaining. Perhaps just save and leave the server? Host your own? Type "/god" and "/set secure 1" and just ignore people? These are all relatively simple solutions that don't require us to come to the rescue time and time again.
  • Any time we take action, people complain.
    Any time we don't take action, people complain.

I have a suggestion: Stop complaining. Perhaps just save and leave the server? Host your own? Type "/god" and "/set secure 1" and just ignore people? These are all relatively simple solutions that don't require us to come to the rescue time and time again.

Amen to that...
  • What about Me? Im Pretty good, I know Doe in real life so He could give me Some tips, Lots of People like me and Im fair.
  • +1 for zipper
  • How about Alviss?... Oh wait...
  • This sounds like a job for Tycho.