Happy II - The Official 'Post Your Girl' Thread

Comments

• l_836408cc1804498b91a23edad5c3e29d.jpg

Picture my GF sent me tonight.. she sent me few more but they are a little too risque for here, and for my eyes only...

l_843689793e144d0390c8743f791634e5.jpg

Me, jen and her fam on new years..

19251_250080818570_559173570_3222543_3041134_n.jpg

Jen(on right) and her sister Lisa.. I love this girl.
  • l_836408cc1804498b91a23edad5c3e29d.jpg

Boink...
    l_843689793e144d0390c8743f791634e5.jpg

LMFAO the guy on the way right made me shit bricks.
  • yea lol that's my GF's mom's boyfriend.. kind of a giant weirdo.. and i see ur boink and raise u 2 boinks.. i concur with the boink.. in fact, i accomplished the boink many times.. and it was boink-tacular..
  • yea lol that's my GF's mom's boyfriend.. kind of a giant weirdo
    He has big lips. :lol:
  • I felt this a good place to put this. Just finished it.

http://mickswanson.tumblr.com/post/330270706/slow-dancing-society-the-warm-familiar-smell-of

Listen if you like sentimental ambient music with spoken word over the top.

Whoa, The Raptor Hideout is a music hosting site now? Wasn't it a forum before?

Edit:
    I've really got to change my avy. >.>
  • aww humans quoted me in his sig. thx humans! the appreciation is appreciated
  • Only for you ;) We need to build something epic together.
  • DeadWrong! How DARE you steal my Hummy away from me!
  • DeadWrong! How DARE you steal my Hummy away from me!

Shut up, owl boy
  • Again my point why do you comment on the forums about girls when there is no perpose?
  • Again my point why do you comment on the forums about girls when there is no perpose?

Why do you keep comming here if you have no perpose here either.

Sometimes I wonder if you keep misspelling shit on accident or you're just making fun of us all.
    Then again you are a retard, so I gues that's your best.

mathli.jpg
  • He does the same thing in servers.

Zephyr...ARE YOU SAYING THAT WOMEN HAVE NO PURPOSE?!

You sexist punk.
    He does the same thing in servers.

Zephyr...ARE YOU SAYING THAT WOMEN HAVE NO PURPOSE?!

You sexist punk.

Well sandwiches don't make themselves. : |
  • That is much more sexist, but I like you more than zeph.
  • No women do they are here to be with the human race to find a mate reproduce then raise the children and the realsing of endorphans is the product of sex.

as well as the women are the superior sex in alot of ways
  • Congratulations, Zephyr Zen, you have basically equated a woman to just her vagina. For this incredibly disrespectful display of sexism, and your outward hostility to the other members of the community, I hereby ban you from these boards for a duration no lesser than one month.

You really need to learn proper social etiquette, both in the face-to-face world, and online. Next time this happens, the ban will be permanent.
  • Congratulations, Zephyr Zen, you have basically equated a woman to just her vagina. For this incredibly disrespectful display of sexism, and your outward hostility to the other members of the community, I hereby ban you from these boards for a duration no lesser than one month.

You really need to learn proper social etiquette, both in the face-to-face world, and online. Next time this happens, the ban will be permanent.

9 / 10
  • It cannot be unseen.
  • He dumbs himself down to entertain us. Let's at least all give him a round of applause. :clap:

Seriously though:
    women.jpg

There goes the fun.
  • *image*>

lol, this is why I'd Never post my girlfriend's picture on a forum.
    (no gf at the moment anyways. ;D )

Edit:
    Props for Tyth
  • Heres my gf.

ugly_man.jpg

I think I need to end it. :(
  • As for Zypher, good riddance. And Rysterf... Honestly... That's fucked up. Thyth should consider banning you too. Instead of taking the time to destroy a picture of DeadWrong's girl, you should take that time to get your own rather than piss people off with your childish bullcrap. Grow the fuck up. Had an Eehk moment here... Do I win something?

Honestly, I would be pissed if I was him...
  • 11/10
    props to thyth
  • Rys, you've proven time and time again that you're no better than Zeph. You're lucky you haven't been permanently banned yet.
  • Rysterf is an idiot, but at least he acts like an idiot, not like a pseudo culturized idiot.
    Maybe it's because he lacks culture, I'll share him some of mine.

You don't do shit like that with other people's girlfriends pics.
  • It's removed.
    I didn't know you guys would get so butt hurt over it.
    :(
  • It's removed.
    I didn't know you guys would get so butt hurt over it.
    :(

More like numb, I need to sit up straight more often instead of thinking my chair's something to lounge on.