2010 Camaro

I decided to build another car today. It is a 2010 Camaro convertible (I was too lazy to build the top.. I'll make it later).

It is currently 301 pieces, built with ECM.

I'll upload some more screenshots with better backgrounds later.

Edit: This is a link to the first car I built a while back: Car
  • screen1.png
  • screen2.png
  • screen3.png
  • screen4.png
  • screen5.png

Comments

• Epic freakin' win.
  • Awesome!
    The front end looks amazing!
  • The badge and lights are very cute.
    IF that can be said about any of nao's buildings, since mostly were only allowed to say "Epic, Awesome, win, sweet and DUUUHUUHUUUDE"
  • The badge and lights are very cute.
    IF that can be said about any of nao's buildings, since mostly were only allowed to say "Epic, Awesome, win, sweet and DUUUHUUHUUUDE"

NO U!!!

attachment.php?attachmentid=950
  • Isn't that Vpimp's car from a few years back?
  • Isn't that Vpimp's car from a few years back?

:rolleyes:
  • Silly Billy, that's not a Camaro.
  • Silly Billy, that's not a Camaro.

;)
  • You sir, are a master of construction mod!
  • Pretty pretty!

My uncle has a camaro y'know, it's like from the 70's, he repairs it periodically, it's his jewel.

He was driving the other day and some brag speeded past a red light, hit him on the driver side, the door was trashed, man I felt like shit when I heard that.
  • Very nice Nao.
  • Epic freakin' win.

Very Nice car Nao... I like :)
  • Pretty pretty!

My uncle has a camaro y'know, it's like from the 70's, he repairs it periodically, it's his jewel.

He was driving the other day and some brag speeded past a red light, hit him on the driver side, the door was trashed, man I felt like shit when I heard that.

Hawt.

@Nao

Sexy, a little visually plainer than i would expect, but the architecture is sweet, and it really does look like a 2010 Camaro. ;)
  • Yeah... a lot of the detail isn't visible since I used dark pads and the screenshots came out too dark... In person, you can see more of the detail on the exterior of the car. I tried to make it look nice and clean, since my other car was kinda all over the place, as far as how it was built.