RP pickup games

Do these still happen?

Comments

• ACCM is considered dead. This subforum is just a chat forum really.
  • I would host ACCM often if my router wasn't evil and I could port forward it.
  • from weekends in fortnights, and if win7 behaves nice with t2 at my dads place, i think i may be able to host, however, the up speed will be cut by half, due to the fact it uses TWO internet cables simultaneously, or alternating, which ever the driver that controls this feels is most appropriate, also, i need no fucking around and i need someone to seriously tell me how i disable multicores, the sodding i7 will be a nightmare and a bane to this server if i even do host, which wont be likely if no one tells me
  • ACCM pales in comparision to TWM's many features, but TWM is more complicated, and has far worse gameplay.

In essence, TWM is flashy to the mostly newbish/noobish users that run it. ACCM is for the more advanced and older users.
  • ACCM pales in comparision to TWM's many features, but TWM is more complicated, and has far worse gameplay.

In essence, TWM is flashy to the mostly newbish/noobish users that run it. ACCM is for the more advanced and older users.

This
  • I kinda don't like how TWM is an imitation of other games, which if I wanted to play zombie mods of, I could just buy (mw2)
  • So I'm not going to be told this pref, that's fine, I won't host, I ask one simple thing to do those who wanted a pick up a favour, but as usual, nothing happens... while I've not been bothered by this before, its now starting to really get to me.
  • Do it Deathborn. I'll probably pop along and I know Deflun will.
  • ACCM is considered dead...

Coming back from the dead is one of the core parts of ACCM's gameplay.
  • Coming back from the dead is one of the core parts of ACCM's gameplay.
    Win.
  • Do it Deathborn. I'll probably pop along and I know Deflun will.

but again, ive said that i need to disable the use of multiple cores mode for t2, because an 8 core i7 is going to be UE/bug -tastic... =S and thusly would make hosting nothing but an unproductive waste of time...
  • How would 8 cores make the game unstable?
  • why would the console command exist if it didnt? blergh, i remember the thing being mentioned but i cannot remember exactly what it is im meant to type =/
  • Coming back from the dead is one of the core parts of ACCM's gameplay.
    Win.
    FILLING IN CHARACTERS
  • I kinda don't like how TWM is an imitation of other games, which if I wanted to play zombie mods of, I could just buy (mw2)

while i agree, i feel that most ideas are pretty much taken atm, however why would buy mw2 when twm is free? (same sort of logic applys to accm as well)
  • Because mw2 is worth playing?
  • I don't think MW2 is worth playing, it's why I'm still playing tribes
  • I don't think MW2 is worth playing, it's why I'm still playing tribes

I don't like the way MW2 is managed, but it is still pretty addicting. And the community there is very aggressive. IE: they will bash you for just about anything (They should dish out some bans on the forums).
  • Because mw2 is worth playing?

The Campaign made me cum in my pants.
  • I don't like the way MW2 is managed, but it is still pretty addicting. And the community there is very aggressive. IE: they will bash you for just about anything (They should dish out some bans on the forums).

you should know that when they bash you they pretty much use all their brain to insult you, use this time to rack up some more kills >=P

• /me gets new pants.
  • I dislike the way how Russians are portrayed in MW2. I dont go around airports shooting people. >_>

It (MW2, not airport shootouts) gets dull and repetitive after the initial buzz of playing a new game.
  • I dislike the way how Russians are portrayed in MW2. I dont go around airports shooting people. >_>

Those were Russian terrorists. All terrorists tend to do things such as that.
  • Yeah, delaying everyones flights is a henious crime,
  • I would think intentionally delaying a flight would be a crime.
  • Yeah, delaying everyones flights is a henious crime,

Yeah. Simple terrorists would just kill everyone, Russian terrorists would kill everyone and then delay their flights. >:(
  • Good thing it didnt happen, because we wrote history correctly, and not General Blnukem, who lacks a history degree
  • Those were Russian terrorists. All terrorists tend to do things such as that.
    Note how they wernt American, German, British or Italian.