please help

hello fellow construction mod users i havent played tribes 2 in a very very very long time and its realy complicated why i stoped playing and all but the gist of it is after i quit i couldnt remember my password for my account and my email had expired and i didnt remember what it was (plus i was probably about 13). heh i remember when the servers were still being managed by the company that made the game.

anyways i still havent found a game as fun as building stuff with the construction mod and i want to play it again but i will need some help or rather a lot of help if you dont mind because i realy know nothing of how i am supposed to set this up

first if i cant find the tribes 2 disc/discs i might need help getting the base game and i will need to be guided through everything else too.

(little bit of history about my time with the construction mod)

i tried to build a stargate sort of replica but that realy just failed

i build a dropship spaceship type thing that actualy withstood a black hole bomb from a reasonable distance (not right next to it but getting pretty close) that was my favorite of course i wasnt good enough or patient enough at the time to make any realy big cool looking spaceship but i thought mine was cool.

first thing i made was with a friend i met just surfing through the servers noone usualy joined us it was a shelter to defend against meteor storms but we placed the generators too close together and when one exploded it caused a chain reaction blowing them all up and killing us who were sandwitched between them while we were trying to repair them

anyways if you all could help me it would be realy awesome! :D

Comments