New / Old ship That I made

So, long time no see for everybody that remembers my noob ass!

I made this ship or pieces of it anyways about a year ago right before I moved and never had time to put it together.

Well, thanks to Iplop, Nao, and possibly a couple other people I have router configuration set up and SI successfully working on my server and Have it all put together.

Some of you may know or remember me and know that i love the editor and i never usually build inside stuff for my ships. well I am proud to say that this is my biggest ship to date and it is 100% complete outside, and 70% complete inside, that are a few rooms that aren't finished but hey... I guess thats just more room to build/RP in right?

Now Ive been debating on whether or not to post the file on the forums considering I really don't build in T2 that much these days. So many other great games out there to play. But Iplop has been gracious enough to send me pictures so ill post them and see if anybody wants the file.

I must also note its around 8,000 Pieces so people with crappy computers wouldn't be able to handle the lag...

BTW: Ahem... I do Have a couple of comments on the mod that I was using,

1; I couldn't seem to cubic replace FFs of the pieces I was using ( Yes I replaced the blue pads with normal beams, still couldn't do it, WHY?!

2; Saves got "DISTORTED" over time the more I saved ...I noticed Pieces randomly appearing where they shouldn't be, that I had to Delete. WHY?!

Please answer and or fix these issues, thx!

But over all was worth the hastle and was fun to see the old game again. Hope you like the pics ;)
  • screen1.jpg
  • screen2.jpg
  • screen7.jpg
  • screen9.jpg
  • screen23.jpg
  • screen24.jpg
  • screen25.jpg
  • screen27.jpg
  • screen28.jpg
  • screen30.jpg
  • screen31.jpg
  • screen32.jpg
  • screen33.jpg
  • screen34.jpg
  • screen36.jpg

Comments

• Sexy. Im glad to see you're back in action warlord. ;)

Question, why are there so many people skewered on spikes?
  • Very nice!
  • Sexy. Im glad to see you're back in action warlord. ;)

Question, why are there so many people skewered on spikes?

Who knows it could be an alien spaceship that doesnt like humans? why not! theres a torture/experiment room.
  • Fucking epic win! I just had orgasm.
  • That ship makes me want to un-install Tribes 2, turn my laptop off, sit in my bed in the foetal position, and cry.
  • Who knows it could be an alien spaceship that doesnt like humans? why not! theres a torture/experiment room.

Nice! I like a little outside thinking. ;)
  • Whoa.... Enough said. :D
    ^
    Matrix
    Reference
  • Awesome ship! :D
    First legitimate building I've seen to push the limits of SI!

I wish I got some screenshots of the main control room among several other sections.. Those pics really don't do it justice.
    The sheer scale of that ship is staggering.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=4009&stc=1
    I measured the width of that one room to be about 1K across!

I barely took pics of 1/3 of the ship!
    • screen12.jpg
  • What mod were you using? If you were using ECM, it shouldn't have any issues with cubic replace or distortion... I've got a few huge ECM buildings that save/load just fine.

Edit: Also, nice ship :p
  • (UltraComment)

Very nice, great shape, excellent attention to detail, great use of textures/objects.

"But where's the crew?"
    -"We were a little short on decorations and ornaments, so I thought I'd toss the crew onto our unecessary, random, pointlessly pointy ship components...."

A little dark though, the ship's main focus is apparently human torture. (Using very unfriendly and pointy objects)

How do you explain all the violently impaled human beings?

-And why are there viciously pointy objects with people impaled on them in the ship garden room?

How are you suppost to have a ship crew if you've tortured and impaled them all?

Who's going to make lunch in your cafeteria?

Who the hek is going to make your frick'n sandwiches?!?!

I dunno about you guys, but I don't think Warlord would make a very good captain, especially since he tortures and then impales all of his crew members just to make an attempt to decorate his ship.

I hope while your taking your evil scenery walk around your ship that you accidentally impale yourself on one of your giant, evil, vicious, very sharp, and pointless pointy objects.

PS: If you were SMART you would atleast have kept the chef.

Lol? :)
  • (UltraComment)

Very nice, great shape, excellent attention to detail, great use of textures/objects.

"But where's the crew?"
    -"We were a little short on decorations and ornaments, so I thought I'd toss the crew onto our unecessary, random, pointlessly pointy ship components...."

A little dark though, the ship's main focus is apparently human torture. (Using very unfriendly and pointy objects)

How do you explain all the violently impaled human beings?

-And why are there viciously pointy objects with people impaled on them in the ship garden room?

How are you suppost to have a ship crew if you've tortured and impaled them all?

Who's going to make lunch in your cafeteria?

I dunno about you guys, but I don't think Warlord would make a very good captain, especially since he tortures and then impales all of his crew members just to make an attempt to decorate his ship.

I hope while your taking your evil scenery walk around your ship that you accidentally impale yourself on one of your giant, evil, vicious, very sharp, and pointless pointy objects.

Lol? :)

Q: A little dark though, the ship's main focus is apparently human torture. (Using very unfriendly and pointy objects)

A: Well, that didn't seem to be a problem for the Bush administration, so why complain now?!

Q: How do you explain all the violently impaled human beings?

A: Maybe they were terrorists forced onto a multibillion dollar space craft payed for by YOUR tax dollars and then painfully executed for your amusement.

Q: And why are there viciously pointy objects with people impaled on them in the ship garden room?

A: I don't know, why do you touch yourself at night? ...Refer to the previous question & answer.

Q: How are you suppose to have a ship crew if you've tortured and impaled them all?

A: You aren't. The ship appears to be relatively high tech, so therefore it must likely has an advanced autopilot system. You know like in Wall-E?

...Or maybe the crew are all ghosts now and can fly the ship from beyond!

Q: Who's going to make lunch in your cafeteria?

A: I guess if you are in control of the ship you could always beam some random gurlz aboard and be like, "Hey you, get in the kitchen and make me a sammich" ...or else you will end up like those guys on the spikes over there. She'd have no choice but to comply.

Lol, thats the funniest thing Ive read since Barrens Chat! ;)
  • A little dark though, the ship's main focus is apparently human torture. (Using very unfriendly and pointy objects)
    A: Well, that didn't seem to be a problem for the Bush administration, so why complain now?!
    Lol.

Lol, thats the funniest thing Ive read since Barrens Chat! ;)
    Lol, I made myself laugh while typing that one. :D
    -And this quote is a keeper. ;)

attachment.php?attachmentid=4000

I dunno about you Warlord, but that's a lot of seats for a captain, with no crew. ;)

Heck whats on the menu? Joe? Crewmember #36?
  • Heck whats on the menu? Joe? Crewmember #36?

Hey now, nobody ever said anything about cannibalism. :o
  • Is your server dedicated?
  • Hey now, nobody ever said anything about cannibalism. :o
    Well, I just figured since you had all this meat laying around, and being the evil man-impaler/torturer that you are, you may as well use all that extra meat for something. If you're evil enough to impale and torture your entire crew just to decorate your ship, you're probably evil enough to be a cannibal. ;)

Pretty pointless to kill all those people if you're a vegetarian. :p