Tribesnext vs Passwords

Quite literally overnight, tribesnext seems to have forgotten my password, i dont mean that the "remember password" box was unchecked, rather the password remembered wasnt correct. Any ideas?

P.S, i cant remember it myself, but thats what "remember password" is there for

Upon reinstallation of the entire tribes 2 system to my computer, i am now recieving notifications that Tribes2.exe is not a valid Win32 application.
Any fixes? (From the CD, to the default Dynamix Folder)

Comments

• Quite literally overnight, tribesnext seems to have forgotten my password, i dont mean that the "remember password" box was unchecked, rather the password remembered wasnt correct. Any ideas?

Upon reinstallation of the entire tribes 2 system to my computer, i am now recieving notifications that Tribes2.exe is not a valid Win32 application.
    Any fixes?
    The only incorrupt install of T2 is on The-Construct's Transfer Server:
    http://xfer1.the-construct.net/tribes2/tribes2gsi.exe
    Otherwise, your on your own with Thyth/Electricutioner.
  • Quite literally overnight, tribesnext seems to have forgotten my password, i dont mean that the "remember password" box was unchecked, rather the password remembered wasnt correct. Any ideas?

Any fixes? (From the CD, to the default Dynamix Folder)

ouch, well, unfortunately for you, the way thyth put it.

It took him a good 2-4 hours to decrypt a RSA-512 password and he would never do so again.

Try installing the game from TN.com?

on a side note,

this be my 1000th post. :p
  • Ive given up on accounts, i just need to fix the shortcuts.
  • this be my 1000th post. :p

=0 gratz
  • this be my 1000th post. :p
    O RLY? I dont see your name on it. :lol:

Meh, its there. Have a cookie for your troubles.