A individual (me) wanting to be enlighten on a tutorial

On TX 2, I'm making a Basketball Court so that me and some others will be able to push the possibilities of Construction a little bit more, even though some of you have already made one in the past. But I digress, I want a tutorial *with lots of screenshots please :D* that will count all the points of the Basketball game with just a timed Switch.... and a lot of Deployable Pack Dispenser with switches below it. I'm having a lot of troubles trying to get this scoreboard to work. I want it to be able to make it go to at least 15 or 20. And of course there is 2 teams so you need score counting for both sides on this building. So if some of you have some experience with these type of mechanisms please give me a reply.
Thank you. :wave:
Sincerely,
That dude that always seems to be on the forums.

PS: Also, diagrams would be very much appreciated.

Comments

• Ah yes, I've made a few of these before. My first one was for Doe's repair ball arena I think. I could definitely help you out with it. Idk when Ill be on tomorrow, but at some point I will and I can show you how to make your very own, with a nice scoreboard to go along with it.
  • Ah yes, I've made a few of these before. My first one was for Doe's repair ball arena I think. I could definitely help you out with it. Idk when Ill be on tomorrow, but at some point I will and I can show you how to make your very own, with a nice scoreboard to go along with it.
    Thanks Technician, looking forward to seeing you on TX tomorrow. Also, don't be afraid guys to make some tutorials on here anyways. Its a very great method (that I don't know yet *angry face*) that will make construction AWESOMER.
  • I've almost got the scoreboard built, now to get it working, and the bugs out... but what your asking about counting up the points would be a bit more complex.... but not impossible (i think) :D

I've made it so that you could use numbers from 1 to 10. (I could increase the score to 15 or 20 though)
  • How do you do it?????
    O_o
  • Think of a clock that isn't automatic.
  • I can think of a few ways to accomplish this, I just don't have time to build really neat stuff anymore. :)