Need assistance

Alright im about to break somethings face. Havent figured out whos or whats, but I know it on the agenda.

Anyway trying to make a new map for my game mode zombie survival, and well the spawn graph refuses to build. I get ue's every single time. Need guess on what the problem may be.

Comments

• Is it a reallllllly big map? Gigantic maps have issues with that.
  • Is it a reallllllly big map? Gigantic maps have issues with that.
    It's Flatland
  • Alright im about to break somethings face. Havent figured out whos or whats, but I know it on the agenda.

Anyway trying to make a new map for my game mode zombie survival, and well the spawn graph refuses to build. I get ue's every single time. Need guess on what the problem may be.

This person is an obvious noob. :rolleyes:
  • This person is an obvious noob. :rolleyes:
    DON'T BASH DONDELIUM!

lol
  • DON'T BASH DONDELIUM!

lol

PS: Holy fuck... You're not dead. :eek: Thought you died in some dogsled-related accident.

PS: Holy fuck... You're not dead. :eek: Thought you died in some dogsled-related accident.

Just horribly maimed. Hows it going?
  • It goes, I suppose. Oh yeah, Dond is a noob, just to let ya know. :)
  • Everyone's a noob but me
  • It goes, I suppose. Oh yeah, Dond is a noob, just to let ya know. :)

He totally is. Still in the Amarr Militia?

btw, hello dond you old dusty bastard.
  • Everyone's a noob but me

He totally is. Still in the Amarr Militia?

Nope. :( Joined Shannun's corp.
  • Nope. :( Joined Shannun's corp.

Newb, gtfo.

No stay!... Im so alone. :(

What have you guys been up to?
  • Newb, gtfo.

No stay!... Im so alone. :(

What have you guys been up to?

Hurting small animals and Ducks. ;)
  • Hurting small animals and Ducks. ;)

Oh good. Whoes in charge of my Revilers Cartel?
  • You.

Yeay!

I hate using battleclinic for finding up-to-date data on players. What are lot up to?
  • You still have that corp?

I thought your members had brain cancer?
  • your all F***ing noobs because i figured out what was causing it, and not one of you came up with a good idea as to what it was.

(BTW spawn spheres to generate a graph, need to be rounted, as in center touching something, on some sort of object, be it terrain or an interior.)
  • EVE has infected this thread.
  • your all F***ing noobs because i figured out what was causing it, and not one of you came up with a good idea as to what it was.

(BTW spawn spheres to generate a graph, need to be rounted, as in center touching something, on some sort of object, be it terrain or an interior.)

You're the F'ing noob for putting a spawn sphere in the middle of the fucking sky. :mad:

Oh yeah... I love how I hijacked this thread and made it another EVE chat. :lol:

You're a coont. Why didnt you just edit your spawn find code so if it cant find a valid spawn sphere it returns a defaut position (like 0 0 400 0 0 1 0)?. Then you could debug your spawn problem in-game. :D
  • He needs to carebear in hisec. <3
  • /me slowly walks away from this thread before he becomes a part of it...
  • Hello Everybody
  • Hey look it's that awesome guy!
    Oh hai.
  • hey, phillkillv2
  • Oh hai person I don't know
  • Let the thread die. Its purpose died long ago.

Your face's purpose died a long ago!
  • Your face's purpose died a long ago!
    Yeah... but then resurrected soon after.