My ship is on that server and i want to work on it. :(:(:(:confused:
It realy sucks as i reckon most people will agreexxx

Comments

• Death to Metallic. That mod sucks. :)
  • BC lives.
  • BC lives.
    Scratch that -BC's down.
  • Scratch that -BC's down.
    I think the servers that they are hosted on are being updated.

TX was always laggy, so that may be one answer.
    BC's slack-space wouldn't work for some clients who had it.

There are some reasons / possibilities

I don't know, maybe Krash isn't hosting anymore.

For the time, anyone who is bored, or in a dark room because the friggen servers are down, just join the Temp. Replacement Server.

And one thing, a good suggestion would be to load and save on either server

I guess BC stayed up longest because Krash had easier access to it.
  • I think the servers that they are hosted on are being updated.

TX was always laggy, so that may be one answer.
    BC's slack-space wouldn't work for some clients who had it.

There are some reasons / possibilities

I don't know, maybe Krash isn't hosting anymore.

For the time, anyone who is bored, or in a dark room because the friggen servers are down, just join the Temp. Replacement Server.

And one thing, a good suggestion would be to load and save on either server

I guess BC stayed up longest because Krash had easier access to it.
    BC's back up :p
  • Get a life rather than waiting impatiently for a server to come back up, and this is coming from a kid that stays up late on the computer.
  • Get a life
    Lives are hard to come by these days. Luckily for me, my cat has 8 spare.
  • Get a life rather than waiting impatiently for a server to come back up, and this is coming from a kid that stays up late on the computer.
    Very true. Although my Backspace key is broken on my dell. Although I play Cube 2 on my macbook. Okay before you say "Ew macs suck!" Which I have to agree cause you can't like do any games on Macs but I tried the Mac version of Cube 2 and it's great. My dell that works great with Tribes 2 doesn't do as well with Sauerbraten Cube 2, lag galore. Maybe I just need a Windows 7.

I still feel like I'm having an affair with Tribes 2. I need to go play some more. But I want to get a new Backspace key first.

.... Or get bootcamp for my mac.

Wait I got side track, what are we talking about?
  • I find it strangely convenient that the server crashes when I can't play anyways ;p
  • Yea... Same....
  • Hmm, I just logged in to work on some stuff, it crashed as I was using the /setsize command. Yesterday the server freaked out for about 5 minutes as I was using that command. Coincidence? Maybe. When it comes back up I guess I will try out /setscale.
  • Now BC is Down =(
  • Wow, two construction servers up. O.o
    Patrick Henry University and Public ECM
  • The problem is, they don't have meh saves.
  • wait i'm confused.
    are both servers up or down?
  • They were both down yesterday.
  • Get rid of Patrick Henry. That server is PP. And pretty much no one has it's password.
  • The clue's in the server info.
  • If you're not capable of figuring out the password to my server, I don't want you in it.
  • That's your server? Cool
  • TX had some leaking tubes and had to be cordoned off to prevent trucks falling, no word on the work status so far. BC didn't crash, it went offline because of a power outage that nobody bothered to mention to me while I was out of town. :simma:

maybe Krash isn't hosting anymore.
    :lol:
  • Krash Lives!
  • PHU's Password takes some digging. But if that doesn't work, use "Public". It's public, after all.

Also, thank you for saving those trucks Krash. Now they can fully deliver when the time is right.
  • ... :lol:

I'm hoping that smiley face means it is absurd to think of you 'not' hosting. Ever.
  • If you're not capable of figuring out the password to my server, I don't want you in it.
    Honestly, I see something passworded, I think it's kept off limits to everyone. I don't just go bardging into a private clan server when unwanted. If I was told by you, yeah, I would have joined. But I don't like doing stuff like that.

Sorry if you think I'm an idiot for thinking that, it's just logic and thought to do immediatly.
  • Honestly, I see something passworded, I think it's kept off limits to everyone. I don't just go bardging into a private clan server when unwanted. If I was told by you, yeah, I would have joined. But I don't like doing stuff like that.

Sorry if you think I'm an idiot for thinking that, it's just logic and thought to do immediatly.
    You want Thyth to remove his server because it's password protected?
    Seriously?
    ... :|
  • When ever I see the name Tx on here, I think of dial up modems.
  • When ever I see the name Tx on here, I think of dial up modems.

Lol, it makes me think of tea.
  • Makes me think of the Tx server