Photoshop Art Contest (by dustflinger)

Hey guys, thought of a good idea. I'm going to hold a photoshop art contest where you guys can post your art you make in photoshop (must be made during time of this contest) untill Monday, May 24, 2010 at 8:00pm forum time. The submitted artwork will then be voted on by others, and yes, you can vote for your own. There will be four catagories to vote on: Best Original, Best Abstract, Most Visualy Appeling, and Best Overall. Each voter can only submit one vote for each of the catagories. Voting will take place from Monday, May 24, 2010 at 8:00pm forum time to Monday, May 31, at 8:00pm forum time. Good Luck!!!

- To add to this, just as a clarification notice, each participant may only submit one Image to the contest.

-i extended the contest time! i noticed it seemed to short...

- you must state if your image is original or uses already existing pictures (not completely original!) so tht the voters will be able to know.

Comments

• Here is my submition, just made it a minute ago.
    epic.jpg
  • uh.. I gues you're wining so far.
  • Yep, and that's actually pretty cool
  • Then why not enter and beat me!

- by the way, it looks like firefox
  • Then why dont enter and beat me!

- by the way, it looks like firefox

If sketches are valid (without any touch of photoshop), I would submit something I guess. (might be after May 10th, but I don't really care about being voted upon :o)

Studying art, currently focusing on people, my perspective is fine as it is (for now)
  • Firefox was the first thing I thought of when I saw it, lol
  • You have an evil amount of posts here.
  • Then why dont enter and beat me!

You accidentally the entire sentence.
  • Hey Mezalyth, which one r u gona enter in the contest O_o. Only one entry plz! XD
    BTW, r they originals or edits of existing pictures. Im gona place tht in rules tht u must say.
  • (Ruining my 666 post count for this :< but it had to come eventually)

It's a work I made by myself. I used no imported images; it's all just brush strokes, filters, effects, and text. Nothing was pulled from online besides fonts.
  • then that is considered an original for purposes of voting. ty
  • (Ruining my 666 post count for this :< but it had to come eventually)

It's a work I made by myself. I used no imported images; it's all just brush strokes, filters, effects, and text. Nothing was pulled from online besides fonts.
    Solution! Delete older posts as you make new ones. :)
    I kept my T3o post count at 1,337 for months by doing that.
  • I might go delete a few to get mine to a cool number. Or just spam till its 1337.. hmm...
  • what is so cool about 1337.... but first off, should this tread be moved or not, getting to many discussion posts intead of submitions i think :p
  • ummm, voting is in two days, anyone else gonna submit?
  • I'll throw this out there...

Untitled28.png

Made in GIMP.
  • 3_by_prodigyzx.jpg

Made in Photoshop CS5.