Help with selecting packs.

Yea I have construction mettalic edition installed and it runs just fine but the only problem I am finding is when I try to select anything from the builder pack it automatically switches back to empty....why does it do this??? I can select a different pack from the normal packs but not anything from the builder packs. Also what do I do with the mettalic.rar? I have no clue what that is for...maybe thats what I need or I dunno, someone please help me before I go insane lol.

Comments

• You should just make sure you've got the Construction folder set up properly under your Gamedata folder and make sure to run the included DSO remover (should be 'DSO Remover.bat' or 'JTLdelDSO.bat') before running the server. After that's done you should be good to go.

The rar is just an archive, which you can open with WinRAR.
  • yea i run the DSO removers (both) everytime start to load the dedicated server with infinite spawn. I am pretty sure that everything is where it needs to be folder wise but still when I try to select anything from the builder pack it changes back to "empty". I've tried to swtich to another numbered favorite and select a builder pack and still the same thing...this is confusing.
  • The remover doesn't need to be run everytime, just the first time after running base/classic/whatever. If you can verify that all were removed the first time and that it's loading correctly, you should ask; Does everything else work fine? Is purebuild enabled? Are there any console errors when the selection is made? How clean is your T2 install? Are you running any custom scripts that would take precedence over and affect the mod?