The Nostalgia Contest

A new contest being put on by Krash and I.

Rules: You are not allowed to merge, isometric rotate, resize, or scale your pieces. No more then 400 pieces are allowed to be used per person.

Reward: A Steam game under 5 dollars of the winners choice.

When: Friday June 25th around 6 P.M. EST / 3 P.M. PST. (Date Subject to change)

How long: Two hours will be given starting at the the given time of 6 P.M. EST. If you come late you will not be given the full two hours. Everyone will end at the same time.

Where: A special server is going to be set up that will host version .69a of construction. I suggest you try it out before the contest.

Judges: Krash and I will judge the structures. The best looking structure to us wins.

IMPORTANT::CONTEST MAP:: Flatland. Get it here. http://xfer1.the-construct.net/tribes2/maps/

Place it in your Tribes2/gamedata/base folder

Good luck to all! I will keep this thread updated daily!

Comments

• Im in if I can get the Time.
  • Sounds fun ;D
  • Dude, awesome. I'd love to take a step back in time :3
  • Sounds like a fun competition. I'll sign up. :)
  • /me is at work till 11ish that night. :/
  • Contest servers are up for practice. It should be noted that anything saved on there will be erased before the contest
  • I have to work from 4 to 8 pm (PST) on that day...
  • Can we get access to premium redtube?!!?!!!1111
  • Heh, I just *may* do it.
    :rolleyes:
    But anyways, any teachers out there?
    I would like to learn more. :D
  • Unholy the best way is to sit and watch.
  • Just a quick update: there are now just over 300 games for you to choose from if you win, so be there or be square!
  • Just a quick update: there are now just over 300 games for you to choose from if you win, so be there or be square!

I had just built an awesome looking ship (interiorwise so far) on Phan's server ... :tinfoil:
  • Not in the right version of the mod, and not in 2 hours :P

Gah, I really wish I could make it guys. Working 30ish hours this weekend starting on friday at 2PM I'll make a few chat binds and spam about the contest happening tomorrow.
  • The contest starts in about half an hour. Make sure to get on!
  • doh guess I'm too late lol
This discussion has been closed.