The descisions of the Council Chambers

At the first meeting in the Council Chambers of the representatives entitled (Zipperdude of TEF, Superdoe of the Wizards/TCAF, Dustflinger of the TEF, FURB of Hendrik's) two points were discussed.

1. A unanimous decision was made by all voters within the Council and out to kick Sleepless-Sniper whenever he/she in his/her usuall way if making the game less fun or in any way being an A$$. Otherwise no harmful action will be taken towards him/her with the discretion of the Council members.

2. The plans for an upcoming RP. After much yelling, an MPB in the lobby, and a lengthy donut and cofee break an agreement was finally made as to the time and content of a such RP. Here is the news:

SHIP BATTLE RP, taking place GMT 9:30PM on Monday! The roleplay will be light, with the basic plan of being two or more combative air-faring vessels and their crews (mostly their crews I can imagine) fighting to the last man.

The storyline is indeterminate as of now, so please put up a suggestion.
If nothing is agreed upon we will carry out this RP the same way as all others, impromptu.

More decisions to come, we have 34 open Councilor seats. I will have screenies up once it's done!

Comments

• The MPB was my Fault. Sowwi.
  • Zipper said sowwi.
  • And the silence of non-caring sets in.
  • I would love a ship battle rp! Also, the council thingy is looking awesome, and phantom nobody likes you.
  • and phantom nobody likes you.

According to you.

my voice of that only is directed at the comment towards sleepless, which we all know of his noobness, but still, setting up what you think is an authoritative instinct on it is not your decision.
  • T̑́ͤ͗ͤ̂ͤ̌̿̿ͬ͊ͧͣ̎͆͋̏҉̷͇̫͎̞͚̻̩́Ę̰̙̱̬͙͎͈̰͔̾̿ͨͦ̌̎͊̏ͫ̑̉̀̕s̢̝̜̬̺̮̔͑̋͒ͨ̇́ͩͯ͜tͥ̔̈́̏̿̓̎̓̅̈́̚̚͏̷̶͔̝̹͇̝̹̼̣͙͖͎̯̺̳̩̭́͝

[̡̨͚̜̙̯̞̭̠̩̖͓̭̑̈́ͤ̾̒͊̒͊ͫ̚b̸̧̭͖͕͔̼̝̰͈͙̲̜̞͎̬̰̣̙̈̈́̿ͨͧ͒͛ͦ̾̑̃̾̆̔]̢͉̳̦̜͓̫̗̝̝̂ͨ͐̂̄̀͋́̚̚͝E̢̘̙̯̞̭͉̤͈̤̮ͧͤ͛̂ͬ̂̑̇ͯ̏ͨ̽̏ͦ́ḑ͉̞̟̗͉͖̩̥͍̮̘̖̪̤̺̘̝ͮ̀̃͋̆̓̑͊̽ͫ̏̅͌̑ͣͫ̒ͭ́́̚͘i̢̩̫̻̘̦̣̗͇̜͔͙͈̺ͫ͒͌ͦͩͦ͌̌̅ͣ̀̚͢͝t̵̸̐̏͒ͤͣ̉̑͗̕͏̻̹̙̳̦̰͍͉̺̙͕̹͚̗͎͉̰_̛̹̻͖͎͍̟͇̘̩̰̍͊ͮ͑ͧ͂̀̕͝͡1̡̈́̈́ͮ̏̒̊ͫ̒̍̎̿ͭ̓͐͑͐̏̚҉̣̣͔̝͍̜̟̫̞͕͉͖̹̘:͒ͮͪͥͨ͞͏̣̝̳̝̕͞͞[̭͕̥͇̰ͩ̎̂̂̔͌͠͠͡/̛͇̗̞̮̙̮̬̪͔̘ͥ̓ͯͨ͂́̇ͤ̓͊ͭ̈́̿̕͟͠ͅbͦ̿ͥ̊̉̒̽͑ͬ̄̀҉̶̗̘͍̲̤̦͕̤̱̰̺̫̟̳͎̫̖]̸̦̤̪̳̱̟̮̥̥̪̖̟̰̺̗̥͎͂́ͦ͒̓̏̽ͬ̑ͯ̋ͧ̍̏̎̕
    ͌̑ͧͤ̃ͭͧ̄̎̿͗͏̰̬̹̙̬̱̹̼̟̰̰ͅĤ̶̛̾ͬ̄͌̋ͨ͒͒͒̈́ͣ̽͟҉҉̭͉͖̦e̶̳̲͎̗͈ͯ͛̅ͩ̂̌̇̀ͩͥ̈ͥ̾̚͢l̴̡ͦͥ̉̓ͧ̓̎̄ͭͯ̕͏̗̺̯̟̱͙̘̥p̩͕̤̫̤̱̹ͧͪ͛̐̈͌͑͗̏̒͊̄͌̀̚ ̢̤̻͇̰̟̜̤̩͖̓͑͒ͯ̈̽̂ͧͮ̚͘͝͞I̧̧̺̤̺̺̘̯̬̳̮̲̹̤̔ͥ̔ͤͭͭ̃̑́̀͞ ̴̵̧̢̲̦͈̲̹̯͙̤̭ͥͤͩͯͩ̎̉̓ͧ̏̂̾͊͑͠t̷ͣͣ̄̿̃ͮ̃͝҉҉̖̣̤̤̞̮̟̩̫̀h̨͇̹̜͕̲̎͂ͧ̄ͦ͛̓̈̀ͤ̽ͪ̏̊̆ͯͤ̉̚͜͠i̔͊́͐̿ͫ̓̂̏͑̊̇̄ͤͬ͗̚҉̗͖̩̜̟̣̬̝̜͠n̶̶̨̯̠̲̱̩̩͇͎͎̲̩̣ͤ͊̿̐͛̃̽͌̏͋ͮ̂k̳͈̬̭̝͈͚͋̐ͥ̌͂ͨ͌͐̑ͦ́͟ ̞̫͉̯̤̗̫̳̦̙̺͔͒͑̊ͨ̍̔̌̊̍ͤ́͜͞Ī̶̧̩̖͙̳̥̦̟̳̦̈́̅̒̀͝ ̒̽͒̉͛̒ͯ͘҉͇̪̩̹͈͉̝̩Ḿ̧̡̠̦̘̞̹͈̜̙͚͚͆͛͆͛͒̔̅̆͗̔ͥ̇͐̾͗̒ͮ̀͜͝ͅͅy̵̵̪͎̪̞͎̻͕͇̟̟̝̑͑̍ͯͨ̈̒̾̚͘ͅ ̨̛̺̹̱̪̲̜̭͉̰̭̫̼̖̬̥͒̏͂̈́̒͢͝B̷̴̢̜͓̝̞̖̞̼̣͒̏̆̂̐͛̊̓ͬ͝͝r̢̢̼͍̮̣̱̥̝͊ͪ̑ͥ͗ͦ͋̊̃͂ͩ̅͗͜ͅō̵̡̖̗̳͔̱̰̞̭͔̲ͤ͑̔ͬ̐͒͑ͮ͊̂͂ͯ̍ͤ͘͡ẁ̵̙̖̳̫̞̙̦̦͊ͨ̒̐ͥͩͨͤ̆̐̾͌͊͒͂͐̚͡ͅͅs̵̞͈͚͍͚̟̠̯͎̲̬̣͇̬̝͚̘ͮ͊͗ͥ̍̍͂̋̃̎̑̊́̚͘͡ȩ̭͔͈̦̻̙̻̭̫̻ͣ̎̃̐̏͒͆ͭͯ̒͂̚͝r̶̘̰̠͉̟͔͖͙̘̜̮̊̈̊̾͆ͯͯͮͫ̕͜͡!̸̴ͪͣ̓̆͐ͮ̑̒ͮ҉̛͏̯͍͓̖̳̰̭͓̞̜̙̣̗̗͇̻̹̬!̠̼͍͓͉͇͈͙̠ͩ̃̍̎̋̒ͭ̌̊ͭ̾͗̆̇ͨ͛̃̄̌͠͠

Well I learned something new today. :)
  • T̑́ͤ͗ͤ̂ͤ̌̿̿ͬ͊ͧͣ̎͆͋̏҉̷͇̫͎̞͚̻̩́Ę̰̙̱̬͙͎͈̰͔̾̿ͨͦ̌̎͊̏ͫ̑̉̀̕s̢̝̜̬̺̮̔͑̋͒ͨ̇́ͩͯ͜tͥ̔̈́̏̿̓̎̓̅̈́̚̚͏̷̶͔̝̹͇̝̹̼̣͙͖͎̯̺̳̩̭́͝

[̡̨͚̜̙̯̞̭̠̩̖͓̭̑̈́ͤ̾̒͊̒͊ͫ̚b̸̧̭͖͕͔̼̝̰͈͙̲̜̞͎̬̰̣̙̈̈́̿ͨͧ͒͛ͦ̾̑̃̾̆̔]̢͉̳̦̜͓̫̗̝̝̂ͨ͐̂̄̀͋́̚̚͝E̢̘̙̯̞̭͉̤͈̤̮ͧͤ͛̂ͬ̂̑̇ͯ̏ͨ̽̏ͦ́ḑ͉̞̟̗͉͖̩̥͍̮̘̖̪̤̺̘̝ͮ̀̃͋̆̓̑͊̽ͫ̏̅͌̑ͣͫ̒ͭ́́̚͘i̢̩̫̻̘̦̣̗͇̜͔͙͈̺ͫ͒͌ͦͩͦ͌̌̅ͣ̀̚͢͝t̵̸̐̏͒ͤͣ̉̑͗̕͏̻̹̙̳̦̰͍͉̺̙͕̹͚̗͎͉̰_̛̹̻͖͎͍̟͇̘̩̰̍͊ͮ͑ͧ͂̀̕͝͡1̡̈́̈́ͮ̏̒̊ͫ̒̍̎̿ͭ̓͐͑͐̏̚҉̣̣͔̝͍̜̟̫̞͕͉͖̹̘:͒ͮͪͥͨ͞͏̣̝̳̝̕͞͞[̭͕̥͇̰ͩ̎̂̂̔͌͠͠͡/̛͇̗̞̮̙̮̬̪͔̘ͥ̓ͯͨ͂́̇ͤ̓͊ͭ̈́̿̕͟͠ͅbͦ̿ͥ̊̉̒̽͑ͬ̄̀҉̶̗̘͍̲̤̦͕̤̱̰̺̫̟̳͎̫̖]̸̦̤̪̳̱̟̮̥̥̪̖̟̰̺̗̥͎͂́ͦ͒̓̏̽ͬ̑ͯ̋ͧ̍̏̎̕
    ͌̑ͧͤ̃ͭͧ̄̎̿͗͏̰̬̹̙̬̱̹̼̟̰̰ͅĤ̶̛̾ͬ̄͌̋ͨ͒͒͒̈́ͣ̽͟҉҉̭͉͖̦e̶̳̲͎̗͈ͯ͛̅ͩ̂̌̇̀ͩͥ̈ͥ̾̚͢l̴̡ͦͥ̉̓ͧ̓̎̄ͭͯ̕͏̗̺̯̟̱͙̘̥p̩͕̤̫̤̱̹ͧͪ͛̐̈͌͑͗̏̒͊̄͌̀̚ ̢̤̻͇̰̟̜̤̩͖̓͑͒ͯ̈̽̂ͧͮ̚͘͝͞I̧̧̺̤̺̺̘̯̬̳̮̲̹̤̔ͥ̔ͤͭͭ̃̑́̀͞ ̴̵̧̢̲̦͈̲̹̯͙̤̭ͥͤͩͯͩ̎̉̓ͧ̏̂̾͊͑͠t̷ͣͣ̄̿̃ͮ̃͝҉҉̖̣̤̤̞̮̟̩̫̀h̨͇̹̜͕̲̎͂ͧ̄ͦ͛̓̈̀ͤ̽ͪ̏̊̆ͯͤ̉̚͜͠i̔͊́͐̿ͫ̓̂̏͑̊̇̄ͤͬ͗̚҉̗͖̩̜̟̣̬̝̜͠n̶̶̨̯̠̲̱̩̩͇͎͎̲̩̣ͤ͊̿̐͛̃̽͌̏͋ͮ̂k̳͈̬̭̝͈͚͋̐ͥ̌͂ͨ͌͐̑ͦ́͟ ̞̫͉̯̤̗̫̳̦̙̺͔͒͑̊ͨ̍̔̌̊̍ͤ́͜͞Ī̶̧̩̖͙̳̥̦̟̳̦̈́̅̒̀͝ ̒̽͒̉͛̒ͯ͘҉͇̪̩̹͈͉̝̩Ḿ̧̡̠̦̘̞̹͈̜̙͚͚͆͛͆͛͒̔̅̆͗̔ͥ̇͐̾͗̒ͮ̀͜͝ͅͅy̵̵̪͎̪̞͎̻͕͇̟̟̝̑͑̍ͯͨ̈̒̾̚͘ͅ ̨̛̺̹̱̪̲̜̭͉̰̭̫̼̖̬̥͒̏͂̈́̒͢͝B̷̴̢̜͓̝̞̖̞̼̣͒̏̆̂̐͛̊̓ͬ͝͝r̢̢̼͍̮̣̱̥̝͊ͪ̑ͥ͗ͦ͋̊̃͂ͩ̅͗͜ͅō̵̡̖̗̳͔̱̰̞̭͔̲ͤ͑̔ͬ̐͒͑ͮ͊̂͂ͯ̍ͤ͘͡ẁ̵̙̖̳̫̞̙̦̦͊ͨ̒̐ͥͩͨͤ̆̐̾͌͊͒͂͐̚͡ͅͅs̵̞͈͚͍͚̟̠̯͎̲̬̣͇̬̝͚̘ͮ͊͗ͥ̍̍͂̋̃̎̑̊́̚͘͡ȩ̭͔͈̦̻̙̻̭̫̻ͣ̎̃̐̏͒͆ͭͯ̒͂̚͝r̶̘̰̠͉̟͔͖͙̘̜̮̊̈̊̾͆ͯͯͮͫ̕͜͡!̸̴ͪͣ̓̆͐ͮ̑̒ͮ҉̛͏̯͍͓̖̳̰̭͓̞̜̙̣̗̗͇̻̹̬!̠̼͍͓͉͇͈͙̠ͩ̃̍̎̋̒ͭ̌̊ͭ̾͗̆̇ͨ͛̃̄̌͠͠

... there is no spoon?

EDIT: apparently, the quote just exploded, epic.