Like it?

-Just an original concept car design I threw together in Photoshop.

attachment.php?attachmentid=4288&stc=1
(You wish you had one.) :o
  • UltraCon New_Era_Concept V2 PNG.png

Comments

• very nice, now build it in construction! :p
  • -Just an original concept car design I threw together in Photoshop.

attachment.php?attachmentid=4288&stc=1
    (You wish you had one.) :o

no u

arclight-batman-batmobile-prop.jpg
  • no u

arclight-batman-batmobile-prop.jpg

Well, I saw that one coming... this isn't the first time someone declaired: (And I quote:) "BATMAN BATMAN BATMAN!" -on me.

So, Again, The Tumbler actually had nothing to do with the inspiration of this design, besides, there are a few differences.
  • I would get one if only I knew it's safety rating.
  • Umm... *hides the seatbelts* Yeaaah...
  • Dun dun duuuun.
  • I wish I had a batmobile..
  • Build it or it didn't happen :rolleyes:
  • Build it or it didn't happen :rolleyes:

There's more to life than Tribes 2 you know. (*Also rolls eyes*)

-Besides, It looks better on the internet. ;)

Anyway, I should probably make an actual model of this in a 3D design program or something, It doesn't have much value on Tribes.
  • Well, I saw that one coming... this isn't the first time someone declaired: (And I quote:) "BATMAN BATMAN BATMAN!" -on me.

So, Again, The Tumbler actually had nothing to do with the inspiration of this design, besides, there are a few differences.

Regardless, your design is nice. The only thing that would concern me is how well it would do in a head on crash. Those front tires wont stop much. :)
  • Regardless, your design is nice. The only thing that would concern me is how well it would do in a head on crash. Those front tires wont stop much. :)
    (You plan on doing much "Head-on" crashing in your cars Blnukem? -You sound like a terrorist.)
    "I think I'm gonna have a head-on collision with Grandma today."
    icon_eek.gif

-Anyway, good point, maybe I should put some kind of ultra-anti-brick-wall bumper on the front of the car, for those dumb enough to try and hit another car (or wall) in a head-on collision.

Besides, that kind of thing didn't stop the "Smartcar" or the motorcycle from making it's way onto the road.

-Yeah... so, I guess just don't try "tanking around town" in this thing, just drive it like you would drive your Lamborghini.
  • That car would create a game crash if u build it ;) (If u did'nt built it yet -_-)
  • Yes. (I like it)

Awesome design!