Halo Reach

Comments

• It has been a scientific fact that Alviss, is indeed, a raging ice coon. Regardless what they taught you in school.
  • erm.... HALO REACH!!!
  • OF COURSE THE DAY BEFORE REACH COMES OUT I GET FUCKING BEDRIDDEN SICK!!!!!!!!!!! dam pool!
  • so who Thinks reach is fkin awsom so far? btw jetpack ownz!!!!
    EDIT: btw bieber did rly do som damage i swear i saw like 10 teen girls at gamestop gettin it this afternoon so expect quite a few clueless girls on ur team lookin for bieber
  • Well I did my donuts in the rocket hog, then you joined. I expect some form of lulz. But then you left... :(
  • it wuldnt let me in i joined but i never got to get in the game it was my first game evr on the xbox im still learning the controls
    EDIT: i culdnt read the instructions either since im still using av cables the text is all blurry i have hd coming in the mail but the estimate was 10-25 days shipping time and 5 days processing orderd the cables a week ago :(
  • I like the Campaign. :)
  • Hello... Been along time then I remembered how much I love tribes.. sadly I lost all of the skill I had on construction and the mods.
  • Xbox live gamertags?

Mine is phillkillv2 but I have to go out and buy reach
  • Blnukem 92 or Blnukem92 is mine. One of the two is correct. :p
  • jrfritz, already beat the campaign, it was cool.

I like the customizable firefight experience, because attack of the grunts, with the catch skull on, can be hilarious.

And I wonder if bungie has been scouting our community a bit. Forge World + Unlimited Equipment = unlimited jetpacks + building.... hmmmm... sounds alot like con mod to me :)
  • Headhunter is a complete ripoff of Harvester from Quake 3: Team Arena. And the DMR is probably the most useless gun in the game.

Pistol > Everything.

Anything else is just a sidearm.™

Phantom, would you be willing to do a round of firefight later? Elites are so damn fun to fight now. :)
  • I have work and classes til around 6:00 PM (CDT), I should be able to come on around 7:00pm if that works out.
  • No reach for me yet. :(
  • But I'll get it by the end of this month, probably sooner. Then I can blast your n00b ass to earth when you are doin' donuts. :D
  • I already did my donuts. Besides, it's unlikely you'd be able to hit anything unless you're using the pistol.
  • only i can blow up nukem wen he dos donuts
    btw dmr ownz pistol x20
  • I know, I played beta.
  • I had a grenade launcher and the jet pack and i was like, "holy fuck, im playing tribes".

vgtw!

Plus, i like the semi-auto more Nukem, it has faster ROF than pistol and can hold more shots. :D
  • the new hog feels smaller to me for som reason
  • Pistol > DMR

And since when does Alviss play Halo? :lol:

And the new hog does feel... Weird... Doesn't drive the same.
  • feels like a mongoose except it has a giant turret in the back
    btw how awsom wuld a rocket mongoose be ud be dam near unflippable
  • And since when does Alviss play Halo? :lol:.

Since my brother and friend rented it. Hahaha!
  • so wuts u guys' fav weps so far? (no exploding weps)
  • so wuts u guys' fav weps so far? (no exploding weps)

I just told you mother fucker! Semi-Auto... or the hammer, i fuck shit up with the hammer. ;)
  • im not talking to u then am i?
  • GET BACK IN YOUR IGLOO, YOU ICE NIGGER!!!
    ditto :P
  • GET BACK IN YOUR IGLOO, YOU ICE NIGGER!!!
    ice ice baby