two irl goodies up for grabs

one is a guest pass which entitles you to 7 free hours* of full starcraft 2 gameplay, the other is a 10 day trial*2 for WoW, i dont really want to hang on to these so if your interested then let me know and ill pm you a key, if demand is high, ill just draw a name out a bag or something...

*- 7 hours gameplay or 14 days... whichever comes first.
*2- as far as i know this is infact 240 hours.

side note: i got these when i got starcraft 2

edit: okay, so people are also offering their keys, as far as i seem to be informed the following are avalible to you:

2 starcraft keys from one user

3 world of warcraft keys from various users

1 of these world of warcraft guest passes is mine

as for the campaign expansion questions, i honestly dont know, however expect them to be priced as expansions (cheaper) also, the first expansion to come out is based around (infested, i think) kerrigan gaining her psyonic powers back... this is all thats been revealed/i know of so far

Comments

• I was thinking about getting Star Craft 2, but I didn't want to risk not liking it. I would love to try it out!
  • done and done mate. enjoy, i might meet you btw, im called deathborn ingame there as well
  • il help: adding 2 sc2 trials and 2 wow trials up for grabs now same deal pm me
    EDIT:death im not stealing ur thunder just usin ur thread i nevr thot of makin a thread for the keys ;)
  • Gimmie SC2 trial.
  • im in skool rite now
  • What's a StarCraft? Is it like the Star Forge? Sounds pretty lame. Didn't read your text wall.
  • Add two more Starcraft II guest passes to the list, same deal; PM me for the code.

Both are currently free.

Also, my in-game name is... FURB!!!!!!!!!!
  • 1 sc2 key and 2 wow keys left
  • i dont think any1 wants the wow keys since wen u first go to the wow site u can get the trial anyways
  • When the ruck are the new campaigns coming out. >:(
  • view first post again
  • i have sc2 and im confused lol
  • ruck
    >:(

Fail x2
  • also known as the rare and elusive double fail
  • I'd like to try starcraft 2 before I buy it. I've only been able to play a little of the campaign at a friend's house.
  • ok to make things less confusing im giving fast fire my last key and now im out of sc2 keys
  • Fail x2

I said "ruck" on purpose, im trying to cut back, and... well, i have no explanation for the emote. :(

GET RUCKED NUKEM!

Also, the first post has nothing to do with what i asked.
  • I said "ruck" on purpose, im trying to cut back, and... well, i have no explanation for the emote. :(

GET RUCKED NUKEM!

Also, the first post has nothing to do with what i asked.

check first post again, updated, also, thanks to K, me and him hope to see you on "Bnet" soon
  • i dont play sc2 much anymor maybe around once or twice a week unless som1 asks me to get on for a good reason
  • i dont play sc2 much anymor maybe around once or twice a week unless som1 asks me to get on for a good reason

ill add your account to friends list, trouble is that it doesnt seem to work, so ill hand you my bnet details to add me

battlenet email address: [email protected]

character id: 927