Forge Matches

Forging is really boring by yourself but we can't do like forge play dates because then you'll have random half finished buildings all around and then boom budget runs out. So i propose that if you have a map you would like help on or just really want to build with people that you reply to this thread and give us your gamertag so we can add you and then just set a date and time that you'll set up the match and we can all join with a layout similar to this:

GT: YOUR GAMERTAG
Date: DATE OF MATCH
Time: TIME OF MATCH [TIME ZONE USING GMT+/- FORMAT]
Forging Setup: Single Build (everyone all works on one building only) OR Multiple Build (everyone builds whatever they want wherever they want)
Map: NAME OF OFFICIAL BUNGIE MAP (if you want you can include the name of the forge map built on the base map)

If you have anything to add or a way to make this simpler please tell me, critiscism accepted.

EDIT: Match end time is unnecessary just end it when you feel like it :p

Comments

• GT: ThexKx
    Date: September 29, 2010
    Time: 8:00pm [GMT-5]
    Forging Setup: Multiple Build
    Map: Forge World

EDIT: Not an example it's a real match
  • GT: ThexKx
    Date: September 29, 2010
    Time: 8:00pm [GMT-5]
    Forging Setup: Multiple Build
    Map: Forge World -Made by: Bungie

EDIT: Not an example it's real

is this an example of what it would look like?
  • is this an example of what it would look like?

:clap:
  • well no one decided to show up so i guess it was a bad idea o well
  • Forge sucks. All I ever do is kill people and they seem to get mad. :(
  • lol but forge is like combat mod you kill people at designated times when you've built up your defenses or if you're building a map well idk then that wuld mean no killing so u can finish ur map wich is pretty boring
    join my game kill me all u want
  • Forge sucks. All I ever do is kill people and they seem to get mad. :(

lol, I find some uses for it, but I would think the most hilarious thing is to use the grid objects as "banshee flyswatters".