Wow?

Okay, So we're playing and we're voting to go to marathon.
it was three yeses, and one no.
Yet cheif joins and takes of the vote becuase he deosn't want to go with his admin powers.
Me and revy, get mad sayying it was more then marjority, and him disagring weith us, in caps.

So revy spams a bit, And she gets warned.
She stops spamming, and hes stillnig talking in caps.
She said, WELL I CAN TALK IN CAPS TOO SEE?
Then he said I"m stuck IN CAPS, befor she could say anything, Bam kicked.
I argued with him, Saying she wasn't spamming, You only warned her for spaming, and she stoped that awhile ago, HE didn't seem like he cared. He said JUST GO TO TX. And i said, No. We voted here and it was over marjoprity, And you cancled it. He warned me. I said Wow, i can get kicked from outsmarting you? And left.

my opinion: He was being unfair to revy. It wasen't his right to use admin powers to pass what HE wan'ts And WHAT HE DOESN"T want..
And thirdly, He kicekd revy after only one warning and she stoped, And yet HE KCIEKD HEr. Bs. This is purple mualz. Please tell your opionion. I diswish to hear from Cheif.

Comments

• Now, From going back their, I told him Okay, I submitted it. HE told me he doesn't like i did that.
    AND HE FREAKING BANNED ME.
  • Would have been 3 yes 3 no, but Papa nor his (new, teaching him to play construction) friend hadn't voted yet. :3
  • Purple I explained to you there were many buildings still loaded and projects people had working on. You wanted to argue that i kicked your friend for spamming chat. then also kept spamming yourself that if i had a building on that map id get mad too if I couldnt load it. I TRIED TO EXPLAIN TO YOU UPLOAD AND GOTO TX! Otheres actually thanked my for removing your friend Rev. it was just a kick at first. They said Rev was acting "PMS'y" all day, and actually said TY for removing kids. I also explained to you that there were 3 votes for no when i canceled the vote. SI leaves ghosts if all pieces are not removed before a map change. Plus i also explained if you wanted to work on your castle to upload it to tc.net and work on it in Tx. To which you anxiously wanted to come here and try to get me into trouble. So your removed from the server. We dont want trouble. Come Build and enjoy. The only rule for the server is "Shush your Face". And you couldnt follow that simple rule aswell.

~PapaBear =pirate
  • Well if you think about it, THey dont give a crap. your an admin. There going to belive you. They don't care about me.
  • ... If I/We didn't care there wouldn't be a reply here to you. You dug your own grave i guess sleep in it. If you care to resolve this do not take jabs at admins or opportunities to try to get them into trouble for doing there job.

F.Y.I= Rev appologyzed for her actions she said they were caused by you purple that's interesting... What did you do to her?

~PapaBear =pirate
  • With SI, there WILL be SI ghosts, so you are right, I do believe papa. I also believe that papa knows when people should be quiet/muted/kicked/ban. I don't trust him because he is an admin, I trust him because he was a good enough person to become an admin.

There is no such thing as stuck in caps btw. If you can't figure out the trick to get it back then you deserve to be kicked, because all caps IS actually very annoying.
  • Okay my apoligies, I guess you guys are right, if ithink your your side of view.
    But please... Un bann me... I mean thats basicly all i doo allday,.. It build with my friends I got like nothing else..
  • And, No i don't under stand how she said that. Shes my bestfriend, And she lied. I still don't get How i am responsible for her actions though.
  • the llama of drama strikes again.
  • And, No i don't under stand how she said that. Shes my bestfriend, And she lied. I still don't get How i am responsible for her actions though.

I never said that it was your fault, i just said that it led up to it with out argument of me being dependant.
  • I never said that it was your fault, i just said that it led up to it with out argument of me being dependant.

And also, I am leaving LC and joining TEF
  • I do believe there's an admin abuse thread made by CMDRBOB specifically to handle things like this. Please stop being a retarded noob, find the thread, and use it.