Rebecca's Introduction

Hello, I am a 19 year old single mother, I am looking for more friends, not really much to say about me I live in a city in tennessee with my 3 month old daughter my 2 brothers and my parents in a 2 story 13 room 5 bedroom and 2 bath home, I rarley go outside anymore other then school because of my daughter. well i guess thats it

Comments

• Hello and welcome, Rebecca!, seeing as you appeared the same day a fake Krash appeared I'm a little bit more inclined to think you're a hoax rather than an actual 19 year old single mother, but if you're looking for friends that's a different story!

friendship is still legal around here :D

I extend my arm of friendship to you
  • Oh great, yet another transsexual on this game. I swear, we've had like three.
  • Stfu Rysterf.

Rebecca, welcome to the The-Construct Community! I hope you have a positive experiance and ignore the noobs.

P.S. I am a douchebag, if I insult you/slay you mercilessly, don't take it personally. Ask anyone, I'm a TKing asshole. :p
  • Yeah, he's an asshole...

I also think he tk's
  • Hello and welcome, Rebecca!, seeing as you appeared the same day a fake Krash appeared I'm a little bit more inclined to think you're a hoax rather than an actual 19 year old single mother.

I assure you I am No hoax, I have been on the BC server for 2 or3 days now under the name of Revy, I now go under |TEF|Rebecca or just Rebecca
  • Hello, I am a 19 year old single mother, I am looking for more friends, not really much to say about me I live in a city in tennessee with my 3 month old daughter my 2 brothers and my parents in a 2 story 13 room 5 bedroom and 2 bath home, I rarley go outside anymore other then school because of my daughter. well i guess thats it

Will you marry me? haha jk, welcome to the forum.

Sadly you're going to get trolled by these losers unless you prove you're really a female. :( So good luck with that. :lol:
  • Hello and welcome, Rebecca!, seeing as you appeared the same day a fake Krash appeared I'm a little bit more inclined to think you're a hoax rather than an actual 19 year old single mother.

I assure you I am No hoax, I have been on the BC server for 2 or3 days now under the name of Revy, I now go under |TEF|Rebecca or just Rebecca

Well, due to the uncontrollable nature of hoaxes I'm just gonna take your word for it, it's nice to see girls around here anyway, or at least to have the illusion of them.

Makes me feel less like this forum is going to end with a bondage orgy with nothing but..

oh boy
  • Didn't that one guy pretend he was a girl? I forget his name. He hung around Phantom a lot.
  • I do believe you're referring to Castiger.

Hello too.
  • Welcome to The Construct, we're all evil masterminds seeking to rule the world and everything with it.
  • Ohai, Welcome to The-Construct!
    Hope you stick around, normally Guests run away.
  • I live in Tennessee too! sweet! Also, are you who I showed to build a few days ago?
  • normally Guests run away.
    Maybe we should introduce her to our special medical discounts and food tickets!, I mean we've got to do something with all the money shane has slowly drained off our bank accounts throughout all these years..
  • This thread:
    OMG a GURL!!!!

Welcome to the forums! (despite your horrible taste for new in-game names)
  • Revy? I think I saw you on BC yesterday, right before I got kicked out by some retards.
  • Lol shrimp.

OOH

Numb and becca, sitting in a tree... ;)
  • Numb and becca, sitting in a tree... ;)

Ef You See Kay Aye En Gee!
  • Ef You See Kay Aye En Gee!
    More like "cleaning her kid's milk puke and changing the diaper"
  • hi dannis
  • If you seek amy? Wut?
  • You should play some minecraft with us. It's a fun game. My home is coming along, I need to put some screen shots up unless someone else does first. *hint*
  • Welcome to TC.net, Yocan.